Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

I started not liking Shinori from D1 for what you mentioned, yes. Overall he just gives me a bad impression, I suppose. His role claim basically serves no purpose aside from buddying with Leorn, and maybe taking a shot for hiddens... I suppose in a game like this a role like that might make sense, but it still rubs me the wrong way. Aside from that, his content has been about on par with Rein, and we all know how everyone feels about Rein... well except me because reasons.

Actually, since he wasn't opposed to it and seems to know what he's in for, I'll elaborate on that, I suppose. On Night 2, scorri was Snike's intended nightkill. We can confirm this since we know that he himself had no other possible night actions to perform. Rein was the only other one to visit scorri that night, and there was no kill. It is decently likely that Rein stopped that kill somehow.

Now, it is possible Snike was roleblocked by another source that I wouldn't have seen, but I feel atleast decently good about Rein for now, since the only roleblock that we've been seeing consistently, also provides a kill, so it wouldn't have stopped Snike.

Anyway, that's the gist of it. I'll admit my scumread on Shinori isn't a big one, but it's what I have, for now. I look forward to the post he said he has coming.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psych and Eclipse were both roleblocked from sources other than the kill fwiw (they claimed it anyway) in case you don't remember

Well, scum wouldn't hook themselves, so the roleblocker would have to be town or third party and a town role blocker wouldn't go around hooking people like eclipse. I guess that the hooker could be third party, but I'm not sure how likely that is.

It's strange that only two people were hooked though.

Also to be frank I think I would like to lynch one of Rein/wombat at the moment. More at 11!

Or levy she's a possible third option. Kevin is silly also and is kind of there also because of PoE.

I think scum is among those 4! And there is like 3 anti-town remaining? Hrmmmmmmmm.

Ether supposedly claimed a watched thing manix is supposedly numbers and scorri like shot someone right? NO WAY TO KNOW IF ITS TRUE THOUGH.

Shinori I hope you give a valid explanation for why you're suspicious of me/would consider lynching me in your giant post. Ftr yes I'm an investigative role and the way it works has made it pretty useless so far but I didn't feel like pointlessly claiming or hinting at it early, I guess you can say I've dropped very very very vague crumbs and that's about it (not saying the way everyone else claimed/crumbed was pointless, I'm saying I used to do that and I didn't want to do it this time).

I don't like this PoE mindset because it's gotten town to lose before and I'm paranoid. but w/e..

Ether worded his post weirdly, I thought he was claiming Rein was a roleblocker and considering confirmed town (including Eclipse who got Nags lynched) have claimed to be roleblocked and there haven't been any double roleblocks I was starting to think Rein was a roleblocker with scum intent, but uh just to clarify @Ether you're saying you targeted Scorri N2 and Rein and Snike both targeted her, right?

Rein and Snike both visited scorri on N2, and no one else did. This means either Rein stopped the kill on scorri(by some kind of protection) or Snike was roleblocked(and it is impossible for Rein to have roleblocked him, since he was visiting scorri)

And apparently Leorn confirms Shinori town but I still don't get it, tbh. Even if Leorn scans as X as part of his role, if Shinori is paranoid or some variant(I thought we had established this, was I mislead?), then Leorn's "scans as X" should not change anything whatsoever.

I don't like Shinori because his interactions with Psych didn't play to his benefit, he has been coasting the whole game, and absolutely everything that involves him is so damn fucking confusing. Can we please clear everything up here, and now?

Also, I should clarify, since I don't want plans to be made on false assumptions. I am not a standard watcher. I choose my target, and then I watch whoever their target is. I targetted Snike N2.

Shinori is paranoid, but Wombat and presumable Snike are the exceptions. Presumably he's here to hunt the godfather and Wombat is here to throw us off the scent, and Wombat's role doesn't make much sense unless Shinori is telling the truth. If you believe Wombat then Shinori is pretty damn clear, and if you believe Shinori then Wombat is probably not scum unless scum have two godfathers in it. I'm thinking they're under the same alignment.

SB has completely disappeared.

nope, i just want to actually get shit done before i make a proper post again, but kirsche's assessment of the shinori/wombat duo makes sense and is partially why i backed off shinori earlier, i don't think scum would link their roleclaims like that because it has a tendancy to explode in their faces.

has ether outed all of his reports yet? if he's town then he probably should so he doesn't leave us in the dark on his info in the situation where he gets nightkilled.

Sure, I can out the rest of my reports, I suppose.

Night 1 - eclipse visited Naglfar. She was alone.

Night 2 - Snike visited scorri. Rein did as well.

Night 3 - Snike visited j00, He was alone.

Night 4 - Helios did not visit anyone.

So I really don't have much other info that I can see, at the moment.

and i start to iso shinori and see this post

OH WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT SB. What did he claim? Did he claim? Also sorry I went through a lot of emotional crap the past few hours. But I'll be here to post in a bit!

no i have not claimed, although my role is kind of weak and that helps me believe your role a bit more

pretty happy with lynching rein atm

Rein
-keeps his rvs vote when he clearly has suspicons on eli/snike (same post talks about not having any opinions, his post only had 2)
-changes his vote when prodded to, apparently forgot to change it
-brings up kirsche scumread that he never talks about again
-has only voted for shinori due to his scan, and major mislynch wagons
-roleblocked eclipse/psych, most likely
+roleblocked snike
yeah rein really doesn't have a lot going for him, and judging by the fact he (probably) roleblocked the pretty much certain!town clipsey and hasn't claimed to be redirected or anything of the sort i am definitely fine with lynching him.
##Unvote
##Vote: Rein
ether get back in here and answer