(FE13) #YOLO

Da Bear

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Chrom, Olivia and Lucina are free for all to use. (They are required to remain in there base classes)
3. The game will be played on Hard Mode Classic.
4. The last round of drafting is reversed.
5. Avatar and Frederick are banned.

6. Drafting will be done in SOYO style. The person picking for you will give you the unit and what they will reclass to, THE UNIT MUST RECLASS ASAP, renown and Anna Shops are allowed to make this happen

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.
3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Paralogues are required and must be finished ASAP. Failure to do so will result in a penalty of 20 turns, for each chapter completed before the paralogue.
5. Challenge battles are banned. You may not have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop.
6. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops (under most circumstances).
7. Mothers are drafted with their children, but are drafted at the same time as the rest of the units.
8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned. (exception: Large Bullion)
9. Use of DLC and Spotpass (including Free Content) is strictly prohibited.
10. Forging is banned.

11. Use of the pair up feature is banned.

Extra:
1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 20 turns.
2. The Rescue staff is completely banned.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 8 turns,
2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 40 turns instead.

3. You may not in any circumstance use a banned character, EXCEPTION: Prologue-Chapter 1 the Avatar/Fred may be used for pair up, they must be unequipped to eliminate dual strikes.

Teams:

Quinty (picked by Wallcrab): Trickster!Flavia, Archer!Ricken, Archer!Stahl, Archer!Anna, Mage!Tiki, Cleric!Cherche, Cleric!Sumia

Soul (picked by Randa): Mage!Virion, Mage!Nowi, Troubador!Lissa, Dark Mage!Libra, Dark Mage!Cordelia, Wyvern!Sully, Troubador!Maribelle

Wallcrab (picked by Quint): Villager!Donnel, Priest!Kellam, Thief!Henry, Myrmidon!Gregor, THief!Gaius, Myrm!Say'ri, Troubador!Cherche

Randa (picked by Soul): Taguel!Panne, Archer!Tharja, General!Basilio, Thief!Vaike, Myrmidon!Inigo, Thief!Lon'qu, Troubador!Miriel

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List Randomizer

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Quinty
  2. Enkidu
  3. Wallcrab
  4. Randa

Timestamp: 2013-07-26 01:42:10 UTC

So I pick for Quint, Randa picks for Enkidu, Quinty picks for me and Enkidu picks for Randa

Quint gets Trickster!Flavia

EDIT: I MESSED UP ON ENKIDU AND RANDA PICKING.

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab

Wait. Isn't it supposed be, soul picks quint, you pick soul, I pick you, quint picks me. That way they're are no questions on the validaty of the picks. Or however integ phrased it. If not, why did you pick twice? It's the first pick. Also if all of this sorts out then soul gets Mage Virion.

Wait. Isn't it supposed be, soul picks quint, you pick soul, I pick you, quint picks me. That way they're are no questions on the validaty of the picks. Or however integ phrased it. If not, why did you pick twice? It's the first pick. Also if all of this sorts out then soul gets Mage Virion.

I messed up that because I had something I was doing. You're right that I only get one pick... but otherwise we're fine.