QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading.

I used to think a lot of people enjoyed it, because I took my language arts classes with other students like myself, but as I progressed through school and broke free of my niche group, I began to see otherwise.

Reading has been such an intregrated part of my life - I make sure to read SOMETHING every single day which is why it seems I'm always on Fanfiction and hearing that people find it tedious, annoying and boring blows my mind.

Math

oh my god so many people shit on math

But I think it's beautiful

Math is the real reason why I chose the deadline-filled, sleep-is-for-the-weak path of a programmer

People look at me really weird when I get excited over mathematical concepts and I have to remind them that

I'm also a math major

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Snow/cold weather.

I always hear people complain about how much they hate cold weather and snow, but I absolutely love it.

I wish it could snow and stay cold all year round.

Snow/cold weather.

I always hear people complain about how much they hate cold weather and snow, but I absolutely love it.

I wish it could snow and stay cold all year round.

pretty much the same thing

I really dislike cold; it is the worst feeling possible. How can anyone like it. You then have to cover up. And you shiver, I immensely dislike shivering.

--

Well I am influenced by theTeam Fortress 2 fan base so I dislike COD, it is the same game every year with $90 yearly subscription.

Also I feel strongly toward (edited). That certain other fan base in tf2 that is (edited) upon this earth. The one where (edited). especially when (edited) occurs on the server you are playing on. That is what is why the fan base of (edited) is the (edited) ever.

Edited by sifer

I actually liked the Tales of Symphonia sequel. Even though it doesn't hold a candle to the original and the whole monster capturing deal felt gimmicky for a Tales game and the wiimote controls were awkward(though the PS3 re-release should recitify this anyway) I still enjoyed it and Regal got more screentime which is a plus

Though its mostly Emil and Marta people seem to usually gripe about, I found them endearing and liked seeing their character development.(doesn't help that I find Emil relateable somewhat in the beginning with the shyness and having difficulties standing up for yourself thing hahaha..ha..)

Also I really really like Thor but a significant portion of the Loki fanbase is out for his blood despite the fact that Thor is the one person that loves Loki most like what the fuck do you even pay attention to anything but Tom Hiddleston('s admittedly, really fucking attractive) face

I mean fuck I love Loki and all but a significant portion of his character is his relationship with Thor and most of the Thor hate I see comes from mischaracterising the shit out of the poor guy into something he's basically the opposite of just to put Loki on a pedestal

I mean Loki is a very well-written and in-depth dude and we do feel sympathies for him (esp as Tom portrays him) and I'm a huge fan but so many people tries to make him into this innocent little angle while Thor is the big bad wolf and it doesn't do either of them justice like do you like Loki for his character or just his pretty face urgh

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Also I really really like Thor but a significant portion of the Loki fanbase is out for his blood despite the fact that Thor is the one person that loves Loki most like what the fuck do you even pay attention to anything but Tom Hiddleston('s admittedly, really fucking attractive) face

I laughed at this more than I should have. XD

I dunno. Everything I like is well liked. I like myself; everyone likes me (for example).

I liked Zelda: Phantom Hourglass's multiplayer, in which you capture golden pyramid objects for points and evade the other person's guards, or command the guards against Link (it switches based on the phase). I never run into anyone who even seems to have played it.

I don't know really. Could snow count? Not a lot of people I know offline really likes snow.

I was gonna say loneliness but I don't particularly like loneliness. Or maybe I have a love-hate relationship with loneliness.