QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in my day, Call of Duty was a franchise on no one's radar, and the console wars were between the Nintendo 64 and the PlayStation One. >_>

Edited by Karaszure

Back in my day, Call of Duty was a franchise on no one's radar, and the console wars were between the Nintendo 64 and the PlayStation One. >_>

Back in my day, it wasn't called the PlayStation One - it was just "PlayStation".

Time for a new question!

Given how often I've been watching shows related to cooking lately (and noticing I cook full meals for myself occasionally), I thought of this question:

What food do you cook for yourself?

Personally, I'm usually a fan of cooking foods like steaks, scrambled eggs, and the like. I've been trying to work my way towards stews and dishes with more...vegetables...

Nothing. I can't cook or I'll burn the kitchen down. But I can make white rice? With a rice steamer lolol.

I expect the guy to cook. *shot*

I cook rice using the steamer too. That's one thing I wish I knew how to make though, because the dried bits that stick to the bottom of the pan are crunchy and surprisingly delicious.

I cook quite a bit actually... but I find myself drawn to breakfast foods (I swear, I could probably eat breakfast three times a day if I could get away with it), pasta, and anything with bacon in it.

I cook rice using the steamer too. That's one thing I wish I knew how to make though, because the dried bits that stick to the bottom of the pan are crunchy and surprisingly delicious.

Oh my god, I know! But I don't think you can get that using the steamer....

Pastaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! hahaha both Western and Eastern styles of noodles, also all kinds of baking and some kinds of mexican food. Homemade pasta sauces are actually really good, and healthier since you can control what you put in. SO GOOD. You all should try it ;)