QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like watching debates, but actually being in one? Nope; I die under pressure. :C

My favorite dessert would have to be chocolate or a simple scoop of ice cream. I also like flan, frozen yogurt, and a bunch of cakes. I like a lot of sweets... ;w;

Lol it was actually me... I felt bad afterwards because I kinda took advantage of Amelia's innocence. But all in good fun!

Death got a hella kick out of it and had Amelia's innocent-but-dirty reply in his sig for a while, though.

Why do I have no memory of this

"The Trilogy" from Genghis Grill.

The weird thing is, it's the cake "chocolate mousse" combination of my childhood at Goldilocks way back in Asia... it's just that the "Red Ribbon" bakeshop that was known for there doesn't carry it here in the states. I'm glad I found it.

I nostalgia repeatedly as I take each bite. TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY.

D2BK2Ze.jpg

$10 soooo worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can pretty much identify myself as a chocolate-sexual, so if it's got dark or white chocolate, I'm automatically game.

Except for funnel cake, which is already amazing without it but Naga-blessed with it.

I have a massive sweettooth, so... <3

yeah it's that age where you pretend like you know what's going and give a fuck but you actually don't so you end up doing dumb shit unless you fake your age at first but then you go "i'm actually 12" and then coppa happens and then you get banhammered really hard so you're like fuck this and then you go look up a bunch of boobs just to be a rebel and delete your search history and immediately switch to another tab when your mom or something comes upstairs and then your mom somehow finds yaoi on your phone and then you're just like that wasn't me that was totally a virus and then she actually believes you because i'm such a ~good girl~ and then you get older and apathy happens

When you were young

You were the king of carrot flowers

And how you built a tower tumbling through the trees

In holy rattlesnakes that fell all around your feet

And your mom would stick a fork right into daddy's shoulder

And dad would throw the garbage all across the floor

As we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for

Wow. That was quite a nice turnout. Let's do another question then!

Everyone here's probably read something (if not a book, maybe an article or magazine of sorts). Whether it was for some book report or for the sheer enjoyment of diving into another world to immerse yourself and become invested in characters, reading a book is an experience.

Thus, it begs the question: What is your favorite book and/or book series?

My favorite book series is the Sword of Truth because while the ideals expressed are shown in a rather biased and slanted manner, the fantasy world is well-painted with paragraphs of descriptions and characters are not only easy to relate to, but individuals I can recognize (without annoying singular gimmicks).

Faith of the Fallen, the 6th book in the series, is, in my opinion, the defining novel of the entire series. It tells the story of a specific character, describing how her ideals came to coalesce, and then showing how her ideals were challenged over time until she realized the ideals she learned were illogical.

The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings series. I've been reading them since I was a young lad. My mother actually used to read them to me once a year and as a continued tradition I read them once a year. I absolutely love the stories to death, the movies are pretty grand too.

Edited by Folgore Red II