QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

fe54c41d4984bba96ce9227c20155f1b.png

[spoiler=EDIT: explanation]09:52 - Советский Россия: what's the heretic achievement

10:13 - Integrity!: okay so

10:13 - Integrity!: there's a last stand mode in SPESS MEHREEN

10:13 - Integrity!: there's a mission for it that you only get if you have the chaos dlc

10:13 - Integrity!: it's 21 waves long

10:14 - Integrity!: most people wipe on wave 9 or 10

10:14 - Integrity!: if they make it past that, wave 14 is stupid hard

10:14 - Integrity!: if they make it past that, waves 16-20 are even harder

10:14 - Integrity!: and if they make it past that, wave 21 (the bonus round) is just fucking ridiculous

10:14 - Integrity!: to get heretic

10:14 - Integrity!: you have to get wave 21 cleared in a PUBLIC (read: queue solo matchmaking) game

10:15 - Integrity!: and note just for added fuck you you can't select which map you get dropped into when you go public

10:15 - Integrity!: so most of the time you just get one of the other two maps

10:15 - Советский Россия: ok so the achievement has stupid arbitrary conditions

10:15 - Integrity!: it has stupid arbitrary conditions

10:15 - Integrity!: and even if you stripped them away

10:15 - Integrity!: the chaos invasion bonus wave alone is frustratingly hard

10:15 - Советский Россия: it's doabloe with enough practice

10:16 - Integrity!: and luck

10:16 - Integrity!: i think when i finally did it i was literally kicking boss orks to death

10:16 - Integrity!: because i had to save my ammo for the mechs that also drop in waves

10:16 - Советский Россия: lol

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that I'm alive right is my biggest accomplishment in years, probably in forever. <3

I'm really proud of myself for that... of course, I didn't accomplish that on my own.

C-Can I hug an entire forum site? Sure why not? [/hugs Serenes Forest]

/hugs Vashi

Sadly the only real achievements I've ever had were MH achievements~ Like killing an Alatreon with only Integrity in MHTri. I haven't done anything else particularly outstanding besides how astoundingly, a dumdum like me had managed to catch somebody's heart x3

The fact that I'm alive right is my biggest accomplishment in years, probably in forever. <3

I'm really proud of myself for that... of course, I didn't accomplish that on my own.

C-Can I hug an entire forum site? Sure why not? [/hugs Serenes Forest]

I would hug back, but I am incapable of doing so.

(Lol good to know I'm not the only one with that mindset)

NONE. Not even still breathing and living right now is really considered an accomplishment for me. Because I'm not sure how I'm still alive.

Maybe my answer will change sometime in the future, but I highly doubt it. Or maybe if something else happened.

Edited by Ninfia

fixing my fucked up diet thus reversing my weight problem, completing high school, and coming out to my family are the only accomplishments I can think of at the moment.

They're pretty good ones, though, I'd say!

Edited by Esme

fixing my fucked up diet thus reversing my weight problem, completing high school, and coming out to my family are the only accomplishments I can think of at the moment.

They're pretty good ones, though, I'd say!

and then there's this dickfuck to the left here who's like "my greatest accomplishment is a steam cheevo"

gg esme

One of my paintings made it to the finalist of this international competition thing I guess?

It wasn't a very good painting by my standards but it was also 2 years ago and I hate anything I draw within a week except that one of Hemsworth!Thor's face

Edited by Thor Odinson

Getting my Building/CAD Design diploma.

Only thing I enjoyed about high school is the AutoCAD class.

I have a couple accomplishments I'm proud of.

Getting D Ratio 1/4 on Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter. Spent 11+ hours non stop playing the game from start to finish. Also thanks to my friend James for hand feeding me while playing lol.

Acquiring my first Relic Weapon Mandau on FFXI.

Finding a perfect 8% mana leech Windforce from Pindleskin on Diablo II LOD.

49 win streak on Tekken 3 at the Arcades. People were cheering for me to get the 50th win but I got stopped by Paul Phoenix.:(

100%-ing Gran Turismo 2 and getting all 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, to name two.

And I suppose getting my BSc degree in Police Sciences.

New question for a new day.

I'm sure everyone at one point or another has had a discussion (hopefully not a heated one) with another individual or group. However, some are more willing than others to hold a discussion, so in general:

Do you like to debate? Why or why not?

Personally, I like to debate, but only about specific subject manner because debating about a subject I have little to no knowledge about makes me feel like I'm talking out of my ass. I guess I could say I like showing a bit of my knowledge about the subject manner and my criticisms regarding said subject.

Not really, but I guess I used to only if it... well, the same reason as you, Interest. If it involves a particular topic that I'd be familiar with. Though that's fewer now, so I rather not.