QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saved. Also is that from Boku?

It's from Ore no Imouto ga Konna Kawaii Wake ga Nai ("My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute"), often shortened to "Oreimo" because seriously who titled this. It's about the sister of a guy who he thinks is normal but turns out to be a huge anime sperglord. Comedy harem anime in textbook form.

Anyways, my specs:

CPU: AMD FX-4100 (3.6GHz quad core)

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Graphics: GTX 560Ti

I need to upgrade this thing, it's starting to not be able to max out games flawlessly THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING also my CPU sucks

Not much.

OS/Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1.

CPU/Processor: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6600 @ 2.20 GHz

Penryn 45nm Technology

RAM/Memory: 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 399 MHz.

Graphics/Video Card: Intel MObile Intel 45 Express Chipset Family

HDD/Hard Drive(s): 466GB Western Digital WDC WD5000BPVT-55HXZT4 ATA Device (SATA)

Oh yeah, I had to replace my HD once.

Windows 7 Pro

Intel i7-4770K @ 3.4GHz

32 GB DDR3 RAM

nVidia GTX 680 card for graphics.

128 GB SSD / 3TB HDD

My birthday gift to myself.

Edited by Raivix

Intel i5-4670K @4.2 GHz

16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1866 MHz

No video card; using integrated graphics on my 4670K

160GB Laptop HDD (temporary)

Windows 7 Professional (30-day trial; I will get an OEM copy before the trial ends so I can activate it)

Because I can, and it's nice to be able to run Virtual Machines with real amounts of memory when I need to. On top of that, it makes screen recording a lot more consistent.

New question! (Wow last one got a nice turnout)

How do you handle “bad” days? By "bad" days, I'm referring to a day of the week that is typically, on a regular basis, tough for you. This is also why I'm deliberately asking the question on a Monday, a day a lot of people tend to have the most stress and frustration. If you want you can just refer to bad days in general.

Personally, back when I had such a tough day (it was Friday), I treated myself to a little something after I finished my work. Whether it was sashimi I hand-cut to some takeout, it helped make the day less miserable.

Edited by Interest

I talk to friends or family about it. Or I play a game to get my mind off of things, I used to take everything out on myself, blaming myself for everything that went wrong. That wasn't the right way to go about things though

Punch things that aren't easily destructible, load up AC:B and murder some guards as of recent, and raid the fridge

Then again I raid the fridge every day regardless good or bad I just really like food

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

EMO MODE ACTIVATED.
I don't talk, don't care, forcing myself to work or play games. Best to leave me alone.

THEN CRAZY MODE ACTIVATED.

Like, literally, I talk the most random and crazy things. Ever.

OR SADIST MODE.

Stabbing peeps' weakness. Yep. Dofu chattans should know.

...and then back to normal after a day or two.

Edited by Amelia

when i go totally emo, i listen to abysmally dark and really dramatic music...

(i~ don't want to be alone, no one should have to die alone........and without you is how i disappear, and live my life alone...forever...)

...then i slowly transition into listening to music that's bright and relaxing and cute :3

most of the music i listen to doesn't have any lyrics, though.

Depends on the level and kind of badness, but usually eating stuff I like, surfing the net, listening to music, watching things, playing games and talking to certain people helps me out. If it's so bad that none of these things work, well...I just wait it out. It always gets better with time.