QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

I talk/complain to Ikeypoo and then he makes me feel all better ^~^

If he is not available then I talk/complain to another SF chat~!

Also (even though I do this all the time anyway) I watch videos on youtube because the ones I watch are usually silly so they cheer me up~

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i go totally emo, i listen to abysmally dark and really dramatic music...

(i~ don't want to be alone, no one should have to die alone........and without you is how i disappear, and live my life alone...forever...)

...then i slowly transition into listening to music that's bright and relaxing and cute :3

most of the music i listen to doesn't have any lyrics, though.

oh wow, i forgot about the biggest one...when i'm feeling terrible i eat even less than usual, but i drain the heck out of all of the sweet drinks in my house @_@

Well, since I don't resort to sobbing myself dry anymore, two ways:

ONE, activate sadist mode and tear into anything and everything I can get my hands on. This is NOT me just "wanting to watch the world burn", this is me wanting to set it on fire myself.

or TWO (which is far more common, in order to activate the first mode, I already have to be some form of irritated before things start tanking), activate recluse mode and immerse myself in the first thought-consuming thing I can get my hands on, and don't come back up for air unless absolutely needed.

.........alcohol, or talking about your problems to someone else. but alcohol usually works

oh listening to music you can relate to. like the smiths!

Edited by Aizenberg

Usually I rant about it to my friends excessively, or post a huge rant on my ranting blog. Even now, I could rant about the camp I'm working at where every day is a bad day but...no I won't.

that's every day dude.

I think about suicide. and then I talk to a certain someone. Or certain people (to be specific, Ein, Acacia, and TE if they're around).

i used to be this way, before i actually had people to talk to(which i met here at serenes). but uhm...since you already have people to talk to...well, at least they're helping you? c:

Usually I rant about it to my friends excessively, or post a huge rant on my ranting blog. Even now, I could rant about the camp I'm working at where every day is a bad day but...no I won't.

mewy!! you know i want to hear about it! =p

that's every day dude.

I think about suicide. and then I talk to a certain someone. Or certain people (to be specific, Ein, Acacia, and TE if they're around).

Well, I mope around, be cynical, fantasize about suicide, and maybe even cry myself to sleep. Of course I do this quietly.

=(

Edited by Interest