Do you like mayonnaise?

IceBrand

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like mayo?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent.

I fucking hate mayonnaise. It is, along with mashed potatoes, my most disliked food.

EDIT: wow, it's really divisive. 1/3 hate it, 1/3 are indifferent and 1/3 love it.

Edited by Nobody

What about mustard+mayo? Because on top of pastrami it's only like the best sandwich.

Also, I love mayonnaise, especially whatever sorcery goes into Kewpie mayo. One restaurant I go makes the best ebimayo with plenty of chili mayo coating deep fried prawns. Soooo goood.

Miracle whip tastes vile and shall not be lumped together with mayo ever.

I haven't yet allowed myself a real opportunity to settle the matter, because the last time I ate a sandwich somebody had stealthed in some mayo without telling me, and since then I haven't been able to trust either the condiment or the arrangement of things between bread

It... depends... I guess.

If we're talking about mayonnaise by itself, then I'm indiferent to it. I was handed a "sandwich" before that was composed of two pieces of bread and mayo in the middle. I don't even know why there was nothing in there other than mayo but suffice to say, standalone mayo's pretty bland :c

If you mix it up with other things though it's a pretty okay condiment?

Edited by pinkbubblegum

I hate it. One of the most disgusting things I've ever had the displeasure of tasting.

As a mod, i shouldn't make a quote-only-post, so I'll just add that the only way I can eat stuff from restaurants when I forget to say no mayonnaise is to try to get as much off as possible. It's somewhat tolerable when it is only a thin layer of what's left when you take a knife to slide off as much as you can get.

Honestly, I don't know why restaurants want to give you massive gobs of the gross stuff. Don't they want to cut costs?

Truth be told I hate Mayo it makes me sick just thinking about it. I mean I`ll eat it if it`s like on a sub or something but whatever it is in has to be mixed up really good so I can`t taste it which is why when it comes to Tuna salad or macoroni salad etc. I try to wash out the mayo in it with as much mustard as possible. But even on subs and stuff I still wipe the mayo off as much I can I really hate it when it is paired on a sandwich with cold cheese yuck!! Mcdonalds makes me mad too as on their chicken sandwichs and what not they put a large glob of mayo on it and I have to wipe it off everytime to make it to a little bit but yeah it all depends what it`s on or in but I hate the stuff in general.

Ugh I really really dislike it. Occasionally it's alright, if hidden or mixed with, say, chicken salad or egg salad and then put in a sandwich. I've never understood how people can eat it with their fries and stuff. BLEAGGGHHH