Do you like mayonnaise?

IceBrand

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like mayo?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent.

Holy hell, so much mayonnaise hate. I like it when it's in/on the right foods! It can bring out quite a nice flavour and otherwise accentuate a bland/dry sandwich. Not too much of it, though.

Edited by Nightmare

In most cases, I LOVE Mayonnaise.

There are a few exceptions though, because as much as I love it even I'll admit that there are some foods that have zero business getting anywhere near mayonnaise.

It depends, really. I'll eat mayo on occasion, or if I actually really have to, but I tolerate it better than f***ing Miracle Whip. That stuff is absolutely DISGUSTING, my god. o_O

I like mayonnaise (only had Hellmann's) when it comes to sandwiches and a few other foods. I think it's a great compliment to bread.

As far as it being used with other things, I do enjoy mixing mayo and ketchup to make fry sauce.

Whipped salad dressing is waaaaaay the hell better than mayonnaise. \o/ There are times I don't even realize there's mayo in something, but it's usually because there's so much other stuff to mask the taste/texture.

Unless it's tuna salad... no.

Actually, mayo is weird. It's one of those foods that, if I taste too much of it, can actually trigger my gag reflex. That is never fun, lemme tell you.

kinda hard to say,

if one looks from outside appearance, it's totally disgusting to the say i tought it was a jellified plain milk 0__0, but once you taste it, the point of view changes,,

only using it on katsu or when eating meals on hoka" bento >.< otherwise, it's just a gross Extra on the food..

Depends what it's used for. I like both Miracle Whip and Mayo in tuna salad, egg salad, and on sandwiches with deli meat or chicken. Don't use Miracle Whip as salad dressing though.

Mayonnaise is nectar. It is the superior condiment. I don't know where I'd be today without it.

I do enjoy mixing mayo and ketchup to make fry sauce.

Me too

Edited by Mr. Haar