Awakening "Headcanons"

No Shipping! (There's already a topic for that.)

So yeah, what are those little side things that you think are present?

For me one notable one is that I swear Ricken is of Val (Fala) descent-- Red Haired Mage boy with direct parallels to Azel? Yeah. (And him using Wind Magic? Guess what Azel does if you check Sigurd's Spotpass Team)

And Cherche is of Dozel descent (Her canon weapon is, in fact, Helswath, as seen by her OA.)

Another is that I'm fairly sure the Jugdrali mobilized to aid Archenea when Grima first appeared-- that's why there'd be crusader descendants, and the Holy Weapons themselves present.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Taguel breed like real life rabbits. Yarne was just the only one who survived, which explains his cowardice.

- Gaius is actually a parody of American censorship. He's like the cool bad boy who always has a cigarette in his mouth. The only difference is the "cigarette" is actually a lollipop.

- Yen'fay is blind.

Male!Avatar and Female!Avatar are twins (or at least siblings)? ...Pretty sure this is a common one, but there you go.

Playable Walhart is a risen who is too bad ass to be mindless. Playable Emmeryen is also not the same character from the start of the game but some kind of alternate timeline or Einherjar because for her to survive that fall is unlikely, for Gangrel to leave her alive after the fall is even less likely at overall it cheapens her entire sacrifice which was pretty important to winning the war.

...The Hell.

I clearly state in the first post I never intended it for shipping.

You said no shipping wars (which is different). Still was a topic for Canon (Head or otherwise) shipping. This is literally for non-pairing "head"canons.

Playable Walhart is a risen who is too bad ass to be mindless. Playable Emmeryen is also not the same character from the start of the game but some kind of alternate timeline or Einherjar because for her to survive that fall is unlikely, for Gangrel to leave her alive after the fall is even less likely at overall it cheapens her entire sacrifice which was pretty important to winning the war.

Definite agree on that Walhart point. Game flat out states his heart stopped. He's undead.

Eh, I'd say Emm is the same Emm. However, she didn't exactly survive (despite Frederick believing it was possible as is), and instead was revived by the Valkyrie Staff (the last Holy Weapon from the Jugdral set-- the only one to not make a direct appearance (due to being irrelevant thanks to Casual Mode)... but it does make an appearance as the Fortify, which you happen to get from Emm's Paralogue).

Male!Avatar and Female!Avatar are twins (or at least siblings)? ...Pretty sure this is a common one, but there you go.

Yeah, my headcanon is that both male and female avatar exist (or can exist). Considering what the Grimleal's ultimate goal was, I don't think they'd just attempt to create only one vessel per generation if they were capable of trying to produce more than one.

Also, this isn't so much my headcanon as one I've seen suggested before, but it's possible that Chrom is also a descendant of Ike and that his branch and Priam's branch are several generations removed from one another.

You said no shipping wars (which is different). Still was a topic for Canon (Head or otherwise) shipping. This is literally for non-pairing "head"canons.

I ALSO MEANTIONED THAT I MYSELF HAD NO INTENTIONS OF THAT BEING A SHIPPING THREAD, AS I WAS ONLY REALLY CONSIDERING WHAT WOULD BE CANONICAL PARENTS WITHOUT THE NEED OF HAVING TO GO INTO SHIPPING, WHICH IS TO BE A FAN OF A CERTAIN PAIRING.

Yes. But you made a topic associated with shipping and it's the internet.... do the math.

That is beyond my fault. And in my defense, I didn't even know what "headcanon" meant.

Definite agree on that Walhart point. Game flat out states his heart stopped. He's undead.

It's clear to me that you and Jotari haven't grasped the advanced concept of metaphors, yet... :smug:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

It's clear to me that you and Jotari haven't grasped the advanced concept of metaphors, yet... :smug:

It's not a metaphor. At all.

He appears in a Graveyard, with a ton of Risen, who he's banded together. Pretty obvious that he's undead.

Posted · Hidden by eCut, July 27, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by eCut, July 27, 2013 - No reason given

omg you fucking n00b

That's a terribad criteria. It's not even a graveryard, for peace sake!

does that mean pretty much the whole place is a graveyard because it has risen in them

It's not a metaphor. At all.

He appears in a Graveyard, with a ton of Risen, who he's banded together. Pretty obvious that he's undead.

So, he's a Risen... who's somehow fertile...

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

So, he's a Risen... who's somehow fertile...

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Is it really that strange?

It's not like there's a massive timegap between his defeat and death, and when he's back up, so it's not like his body is completely decayed.

The Deadlords are proof risen can maintain some sentience- some of their original power and who they are. Walhart, is sufficiently powerful that he goes beyond that.

I don't see what metaphor I'm missing here and with Walhart I don't think it's outright stated he's dead. At least I don't think the inherint implication is that he's a risen. It might be if every single one of the other spot pass paralogues apart from the last one didn't involve reviving dead characters in some way.

Is it really that strange?

It's not like there's a massive timegap between his defeat and death, and when he's back up, so it's not like his body is completely decayed.

The Deadlords are proof risen can maintain some sentience- some of their original power and who they are. Walhart, is sufficiently powerful that he goes beyond that.

????

I know this is a game with dragons and magic and undead soldiers and shit, but it's still a little ridiculous to say that just because it's only been a short time since he died that his testicles miraculously started to produce sperm again.

The easiest solution, to me, is just to say he survived. Who cares how? It's pretty dumb story-wise that any character post-25 paralogues are alive at all (except Priam), so I think the idea is to just think, "Eh, they lived. Cool, I can use them now." Sort of like FE8 with the Tower and Ruins.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Don't know why they didn't pull a Yen Fey and claim they were all from alternate timelines. Couldn't have come off any cheaper than Oh they're all alive for no real reason.

????

I know this is a game with dragons and magic and undead soldiers and shit, but it's still a little ridiculous to say that just because it's only been a short time since he died that his testicles miraculously started to produce sperm again.

Oh lawd.

This cracked to up, and at the same time, I feel a bit grossed out by the crudeness of the last part. Xd

- Gaius is actually a parody of American censorship. He's like the cool bad boy who always has a cigarette in his mouth. The only difference is the "cigarette" is actually a lollipop.

badou-candypull(b).gif

Tyrell Badd, the most badass character in Ace Attorney universe sucks lollipop instead of cigarette, so I don't think Gaius is a parody character or anything

Edited by Shengar