Awakening "Headcanons"

Inigo's signature sword was given to him as a gift by Owain and hath been dubbed "Compensation". Henry has cursed it so that anyone who is to wield it besides Inigo will be cursed with Syphilis.

It's silly, but I make sure to forge him one during my playthroughs.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..The same way a normal person does?

If the rest of their body is working, why would an undead's junk not be?

Um, if his heart's stopped, how would the blood circulate down there?

Um, if his heart's stopped, how would the blood circulate down there?

Morgan come from the outer space alternate universe where Walhart and MU is stuck on Romeo and Juliet terms

Sorta like this

MU:

O Walhart, Walhart! wherefore art thou Walhart?

What's in a name? That which we call a Walmart

By any other name would smell as poo

Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "Like a Walhart who failed to conquer Lunatic+"

And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,

Thou mayst prove worthy

Walhart:

Lady, by yonder 0% growth I swear

That tips on a man the Path of Radiance

But they bangs each other and stuff and have Morgan and suddenly, Ylisse and Valm made peace with each other thanks to this.

Meanwhile, in the main timeline, because Dead!Walhart is fertile, he and MU is unable to conquer Lunatic+, and died childless.

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Avatar becomes king of Plegia, but his people hate him for destroying Grima, and rebel. Meanwhile, Lonqu leaves his family to hunt down the bandits that killed Keri. Maribelle heads for the Ace Attorney universe through the Outrealm Gate, and is the judge for when Edgeworth finally gets his own courtroom based spinoff. That is all.

Adding a new headcanon I have, based on my female avatar's "harem run" (ie, the run where I made a completely different avatar than I normally do and grinded for all the male s-supports).

The First Exalt had a female tactician and the two of the were platonic life partners and went about saving the continent and sealing Grima. Because, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, given how fire emblem does recycle some things.

Here's what I think about Morgan:

There are actually two of them, from the bad future in the Future Past series. Robin sent them away at the same time the player group were returned. However, the Morgans could not be transported properly (Robin was too focused on the player group, and the remote Morgans were hard to control... yeah, it sounds bizarre, but hey, headcanon). One ended up in the player group's world, the other ended up in Elibe much earlier in the past.