Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to bring anyone down. I'm just confused at the fact that everyone hates the Zelda games I like while I hate the ones everyone does like.

*shrugs* Preference? I for one LOVED Wind Waker's story, thought nearly every character was interesting (even the minor ones, and people on Windfall rocked), and exploring the entire Great Sea still leaves a huge impression on me today.

We're all different.

*shrugs* Preference? I for one LOVED Wind Waker's story, thought nearly every character was interesting (even the minor ones, and people on Windfall rocked), and exploring the entire Great Sea still leaves a huge impression on me today.

We're all different.

Yeah, I realize we're all different, but when I feel like I'm the only person that hates TWW and MM, but loves SS and TMC and finds OoT to just be okay, it doesn't feel good. I do like TP though, I just didn't find it nearly as fun to play as SS.

Edited by Anacybele

I still seem to have a very unpopular opinion. SS, TMC, FSA, and ALttP are my favorite Zeldas, but nobody else seems to like the first three that much now. TWW and MM are my least favorites, which everyone seems to love.

Although, I do really like LA, which appears to be popular.

But I do. Because it makes me feel pathetic and people have bashed me for having a minority opinion.

However, I will admit that TWW HD is somewhat more fun than the original game. Especially since I heard more Treasure Charts were added.

But I do. Because it makes me feel pathetic and people have bashed me for having a minority opinion.

However, I will admit that TWW HD is somewhat more fun than the original game. Especially since I heard more Treasure Charts were added.

Why? It's your opinion, and it has the same value as others'. Having unpopular tastes doesn't make you inferior. Ana, what is this :s

Y don't you make peep post their picks here?

because it's easy for people to look at other people's predictions (before you say "but you can see everyone's!", I'm on the leaderboard but I won't actually be competing)

Why? It's your opinion, and it has the same value as others'. Having unpopular tastes doesn't make you inferior. Ana, what is this :s

Nowai, my opinion is the most important one.

/everyone on the internet

EDIT Voted Mist because

MartyCarryingMist_zpsa22e1fdc.png

Edited by Refa

I doubt we're getting more than 10!

I was thinking 10 as well. I think I might make a few changes, since I know now it will be Ephraim losing in the first round. Wait, that doesn't change anything.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Didn't PKL send you teh picks?

didn't finish his bracket, only picked round 1

I guess I could give him an extension because its only round 1, but still

anyway:

Boyd-8

Mist-13

Lucia-6

Bastian-4

Mist>Boyd

Edited by shadykid

didn't finish his bracket, only picked round 1