Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr....another hard one.......I'll go with Julia, Seliph's one true waifu.

And definitely Ced; I detest Trabant.

I voted other for Goombella; most wonderful Paper Mario character! (please tell me Paper Mario counts...)

Heh, I predicted Luigi would dominate this poll. Y'know, it always stunk that Luigi got more love from the fans than he did from his creators. Until this year, of course, but once it ends, Luigi's gonna get dumped right back into Mario's shadow as if it never happened. D:

Edited by Anacybele

Heh, I predicted Luigi would dominate this poll. Y'know, it always stunk that Luigi got more love from the fans than he did from his creators. Until this year, of course, but once it ends, Luigi's gonna get dumped right back into Mario's shadow as if it never happened. D:

You know, that is probably precisely why Luigi gets such love from fans. And it's why a "Year of Luigi" works at all. Bring him out for a bit, then drop him back into the shadows so all the people who like him for not being mainstream will still like him and they continue to use that fact.

But my favorite Mario characters are FLUDD and Toadette.

I voted for Julia and Ced.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

You know, that is probably precisely why Luigi gets such love from fans. And it's why a "Year of Luigi" works at all. Bring him out for a bit, then drop him back into the shadows so all the people who like him for not being mainstream will still like him and they continue to use that fact.

But my favorite Mario characters are FLUDD and Toadette.

I voted for Julia and Ced.

We don't like him just because he isn't mainstream. That's just stupid. We love Luigi because he's funny, quite brave at times, and has more personality and depth than his brother. We actually learn that Luigi doesn't like being in Mario's shadow and that he wants to be recognized more. He's jealous, but also shy, so he has trouble doing that. We also learn that he's smarter than Mario (according to the Mario Party 1 manual anyway). Luigi is also easier to play as at times because of his superior jumping ability. I also think green is better than red, but that's just opinion. xP

I also think Luigi has the potential to be an even more in-depth and well-developed character, but that's another story.

You can come up with all the reasons you want, and I'm sure those apply to you and some, but if Luigi were to be in the spotlight as much as Mario, he definitely would not have the same kind of popularity. People like being rebellious and anti-mainstream, so they see Luigi as the "cool" one.

You can come up with all the reasons you want, and I'm sure those apply to you and some, but if Luigi were to be in the spotlight as much as Mario, he definitely would not have the same kind of popularity. People like being rebellious and anti-mainstream, so they see Luigi as the "cool" one.

Awakening sux, so overrated