Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go random people who I don't know because I haven't gotten to playing these games unfortunately!

Vote Ethlin and Sigurd! They're brothers siblings, Sigurd is the main lord, and they're the best!

Also, is there any difference between saying brothers/siblings? Are they used interchangeably?

edit: fixed

Edited by Quintessence

Vote Ethlin and Sigurd! They're brothers, Sigurd is the main lord, and they're the best!

Also, is there any difference between saying brothers/siblings? Are they used interchangeably?

saying they're brothers implies Ethlyn is a guy >_>

saying they're brothers implies Ethlyn is a guy >_>

Oh thank you. My confusion was because in Spanish, when we say hermanos it can mean brother/brother or brother/sister. Like, "yo tengo 2 hermanos: un hermano y una hermana" and it's still valid.

Oh thank you. My confusion was because in Spanish, when we say hermanos it can mean brother/brother or brother/sister. Like, "yo tengo 2 hermanos: un hermano y una hermana" and it's still valid.

yeah, you Spanish people and your sexist vocabulary

yeah, you Spanish people and your sexist vocabulary

Yeah, it may be sexist, but at least our conjugation rules make more sense than English half of the time... :P

-Waves Briggid flags more-

Who doesn't die in Gen 1!? Briggid! Who keeps Leif safe? Briggid! Who gives Leif the Fire Sword in manster so he doesn't have to use the Light as much? Briggid!

Who's the first troubadour ever? Ethlyn! Who's...kind of a bad mother? Ethlyn!

Don't hold it against her, though. >_>

Just use Refa's vid as a good example

-Waves Briggid flags more-

Who doesn't die in Gen 1!? Briggid! Who keeps Leif safe? Briggid! Who gives Leif the Fire Sword in manster so he doesn't have to use the Light as much? Briggid!

I thought that was Eyvel :Kappa:

some close matches here!

.....huh? Briggid is Eyvel?! ....Mind blown.......

*Has not played FE5*

Oh I'm so sorry ^^;.. I should have kept it down a little.. I went all fanboy mode and didn't think about spoilers..

Edited by Folgore Red II

I thought that was Eyvel :Kappa:

some close matches here!

:P you sillllllllly

WAT

What've you done RAEG. Wait, they look alike nooooooooooo

Also, who's dat lord whose base class is a hoarse "paladin"? Who's that lord that gets an awesome silver swd by prologue and owns the game? Who's that lord that rushes to save towns being destroyed by mt thieves? Who's that lord whose wife was kidnapped? Who's that lord who was a victime of a foul play? Sigurd! Father of the Prince of Light!

Vote for Sigurd, for justice, for law and order. And for Deirdre and Sigurd living in peace!

GoGo Sigurd!

edit: fixed because typo

Edited by Quintessence