Personalities

Wizard

I think Olivia gets into a certain mindset when she's performing, and then it shatters when her performance ends.

Yeah, sorta like she's on top of the world when she dances, but only when she dances.

I like Gregor and Vaike, not because they're interesting, but because I generally like their particular tropes in video games and movies (easiest to get a stupid laugh out of). Virion is one of the more interesting characters in the game, I think. Henry and Olivia's Japanese support makes me enjoy both of those characters quite a bit. Basilio and Flavia are the badass archetypes, making them pretty awesome. Gaius is the chill character, making him likable in my eyes. Nowi and Panne are interesting at times. Owain is pretty funny. Gerome is Batman (kinda). Miriel and Laurent are also interesting sometimes.

Everyone else I couldn't care less about, honestly.

Also to clarify, I enjoy about 75% of the characters, I just think that they're easy to define

Pretty much this. It's easy to summarize their character into a few simple words, but they're not terrible characters. They just need a little depth to them, is all.

This. Sometimes I wonder if IS thinks all FE fans are introverted otakus who have never actually seen how a real person acts or behaves.

Not just IS, I think. Some are even worse than this.

Also to clarify, I enjoy about 75% of the characters, I just think that they're easy to define

To enjoy is the right word. For me none of them are really cringeworthy and make me want to shoot myself to the head because of their action/reaction.

One of many things that I always disagree with GFAQS general perspective

I find almost everyone on the game rather uninteresting besides Gregor, and Virion and whatnot, with the females being WORSE than the males in general

And this, is not the kind of thing that I find when I am reading say..... the support convo of FE6(Obviously im talking about THAT guy). The backstory of FE4. Or FE5

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

I found most of the cast memorable and easy to summarize. I'm still filling the support log, but I'm really satisfied with the cast. Just one question, which characters have different supports depending on which gender the Avatar is?

I found most of the cast memorable and easy to summarize. I'm still filling the support log, but I'm really satisfied with the cast. Just one question, which characters have different supports depending on which gender the Avatar is?

Noire's the only one I can think of.

Chrom, Lucina, Lon'qu (obviously with the whole girls thing), and Noire with the whole "looking for a different mom" thing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ok, thanks! Although I also saw that Anna had a different convo but I haven't completed it yet( With female avatar she talks about a cream, with male avatar she talks about cash. Maybe characters that can only marry Avatar have different gender supports?)

All characters who can only marry the avatar and all children (along with Lon'qu and Chrom) have different supports with the avatar depending on the Avatar's gender.

A few characters who have the same convos with both gender avatars also get some slight changes in the support depending on the avatar's gender (off the top of my head I know that in Gaius, Gregor and Vaike's C rank there are some slight dialogue changes for the different gender avatars)

Edited by PiplupPeanut

Is it bad that I'm a boy and yet I find the males in this game to be more interesting than the females?

All the characters in the game that I hate can be found in the female section (namely Tharja, Cordelia and Nowi, and as of late, Nah. Say'ri is pretty bland aswell). Most of the rest I found rather... boring, or at least decent. The ones who I liked the most were Lucina, Severa and Tiki.

Be it boy or girl though, I tended to think that the future children were more developed, so I came to like most of them (apart from Nah, MOST of the time) more than the 1st gen ones; but even then, I either liked the male character's backstory or personality.

Lon'qu, for example; his personality isn't really amusing until he interacts with Miriel, but I liked his past with Key'ri when it was revealed in a conversation with Cherche (who is also a rather good female character), or Kellam, who's lack of presence is amusing but not as interesting as his backstory of how this ghostlikeness came to be (although I wish it wasn't said with Nowi). Others, like Stahl and Frederick, don't really have any developed backstory, as far as I know, but their personality and antics make up for it.

I may sound silly for mentioning backstories in a thread about personality, but I've liked them here because they EXPLAIN why they have that personality.

All characters who can only marry the avatar and all children (along with Lon'qu and Chrom) have different supports with the avatar depending on the Avatar's gender.

A few characters who have the same convos with both gender avatars also get some slight changes in the support depending on the avatar's gender (off the top of my head I know that in Gaius, Gregor and Vaike's C rank there are some slight dialogue changes for the different gender avatars)

That's what I thought, thanks!

There's some slight differences in the Avatar's support with Frederick too. Most notably which nickname the Avatar gives him. lol Female calls him Freddy Bear, male calls him Fredericson. :P