Favorite/Ugliest/Cutest/Most Annoying Female/Male Child Awards!

Carter

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by sheer looks, I find Inigo the most handsome of the boys and Lucina the prettiest of the girls. Everyone's good looking, though.

If we're going by who makes me go "d'aww," MaMorgan and Cynthia get my vote because they're both adorable.

I like Severa, but I hate how her normal portrait is of her frowning.

Her battle model, though, I like seeing her long her, so I'd say she's the prettiest girl.

Males? Don't matter much to me, but I find it weird that Owain is constantly covering his face with his hand.

I wish we could actually see his face, besides his confession.

I like Severa, but I hate how her normal portrait is of her frowning.

Her battle model, though, I like seeing her long her, so I'd say she's the prettiest girl.

Males? Don't matter much to me, but I find it weird that Owain is constantly covering his face with his hand.

I wish we could actually see his face, besides his confession.

Yeah, that does kind of suck, considering that Owain is pretty adorable. :D

I really like Gerome but only if he keeps the mask on, so Owain it is for being an adorable dork. As for prettiest, it's really tough to pick but I actually like Kjelle a lot. Shame about her personality and her choice in armor, but I like her face. Lucina is better dressed, though.

As for cutest... I think that conjures up a whole different kind of image. Thread title is misleading! Otherwise I would have to pick Nah for sure.

Is the whole Owain phenomenon a Gamefaqs only thing? There seems to be a more lukewarm reception of him here.

Owain is overly liked there

so is FF7 Cloud

let's try to draw connections, guys!

Edited by shadykid

Ha. Looks like Inigo is winning by a lot.

So I guess I won't have to share my vote..

Females.. hmm.

I thought Lucina and Severa were both equally pretty, but Severa's got my back.

I mean, she DOES take after her mother, which also explains why she's so incredibly talented as a Falcon Knight (in Future Past 3).

Brady is definitely the cutest. His design stands out the most to me. And his interactions with Maribelle and wonderfully cute.

Lucina is the top choice for the females. I'd probably vote for Severa if she smiled more. It was a toss up between Cynthia and Lucina, but Lucina wins because her poor sense of humor making her a rather likeable character.

Inigo for males because... Inigo.

I had a hard time picking for the girls, but eventually decided Severa because, ultimately, I like her smile best. Lucina was a close second, though, for a similar reason.

...What? I like smiles, but not the ones who's default is a smile. ...Okay, that was just confusing.

• 4 weeks later...

Err...

I didn't really expect this to come back.. but since it did.. I'll just end the polls.

Favorite Child:

Owain - 17 votes

Severa - 17 votes

Lucina - 20 votes

Least Favorite Child:

Severa - 27 votes

Yarne - 19 votes

Laurent - 14 votes

Best of the Best

Owain - 11 votes

Worst of the Worst

Severa & Laurent - 10 votes

Worst of the Best

Severa - 12 votes

Best of the Worst

Severa - 12 votes

Favorite Female Child

Lucina - 14 votes

Severa - 13 votes

Cynthia - 8 votes

Favorite Male Child

Inigo - 13 votes

Owain - 10 votes

Brady - 8 votes

Most Annoying Female Child

Severa - 17 votes

Kjelle - 15 votes

Most Annoying Male Child

Yarne - 28 votes

Laurent & Owain - 17 votes

Ugliest Female Child

Kjelle - 22 votes

Ugliest Male Child

Yarne - 28 votes

Handsomest Child

Inigo - 37 votes

Owain - 7 votes

Prettiest Child

Lucina - 21 votes

Severa - 17 votes

Edited by Carter

I still find it funny how Severa is both loved AND hated on this site. It really must be this way with tsunderes. Either you love 'em or you hate 'em.

Still, the only polls that have my pick for a winner are favorite male and handsomest child. The winner of both being Inigo. :/

MALES

Brady and Inigo - I mean, Inigo as a male dancer is just <3 too much. Brady because I imagined how awesome would be dating with such a rustic and polite guy, at the same time. Hes kiss must taste like soft tea bruttally served. <3~

FEMALES

Noire, because she makes me laugh a LOT. And Lucina, because she's so hot that makes my heart melt,

I mean, I almost died when I saw the cutscene when she's unmasked for the first time. That voice, that hair ~

Ugliest

Male-Yarne

Don't like his characteristics at all. His looks don't interest me.

Female-None

I cannot comment on this one as all of the female children are very beautiful.

Favorite

Male

Morgan(M)

He has such a good looking robe on especially if you use the hands on a tome. He has such a sexy look with that kind of sprite.

Female

-Noire

She has the most interesting personality than anyone else and not exactly someone you would want to hang with in school.

Cutest

Male

-Gaius

Hot hot hot. I can never get enough of this guy. Especially in the Summer Scarmble DLC episode. Ha ha...

Gotta love his sweetooth. Especially when he shows you his bee stings. xD

Female

-Noire

Said above. And that she is pretty like her mother.

Most Annoying

Male-Owain

Not to be rude. But he's just a complete rip-off of Ares and that his Sword hand annoys me more than anything. Why can't he just be casual whenever he battles and taking caution like everyone else? Lissa should have treated him better. -.-

Plus I like his name Wood better. It makes him more DBZ-like.

Female-Severa

It should be obvious as to why.

Even though she is very pretty, her heart isn't.

Edited by Dark_Huntress