Favorite/Ugliest/Cutest/Most Annoying Female/Male Child Awards!

Carter

Finally.

Male children? I'd say Brady.

Nothing wrong with him, except, y'know his scar.

Females.. Ahem.

I thought they were meant to be "prettier", in all ways, since they are girls. I could be wrong.

Nah wins my vote. The little strand of hair that always sticks up annoys me, but her sprite, is also quite ugly.

Nah isn't that ugly.

I only dislike her when she has dark hair. I was going to have Henry marry Nowi, but Donnel happened.

Is there any male with green hair like Nowi's?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah isn't that ugly.

I only dislike her when she has dark hair. I was going to have Henry marry Nowi, but Donnel happened.

Is there any male with green hair like Nowi's?

Not that I know of, besides the avatar.

The MU has a LOT of hair colors, but it's too bad. NONE like Cordelia's.

Not that I know of, besides the avatar.

The MU has a LOT of hair colors, but it's too bad. NONE like Cordelia's.

I noticed that and was slightly irritated that I couldn't get that perfect tone of red hair for Severa but the closest* thing you have to Nowi's green is between Option 13 or 14. 13 is Turquoise and 14 is light green.

EDIT:*Now I can't spell

Edited by Sorin

I noticed that and was slightly irritated that I couldn't get that perfect tone of red hair for Severa but the closest* thing you have to Nowi's green is between Option 13 or 14. 13 is Turquoise and 14 is light green.

EDIT:*Now I can't spell

You didn't spell anything wrong?

But thanks. When it comes to stat modifiers for children, I don't pay much attention, because children in real life, usually have their parents' hair color, no?

Seems like it should be the same here, not just the father's hair color.

Dorothy??? From the same game, no less. Also, Meg.

Well...to me Dorothy was just plain looking. I meant like, REAL ugly in the face, as in the gods decided to play jigsaw puzzle with their face. And why did you remind me about Meg...I'd just forgotten all about her @_@

Besides, if it were a true beauty contest, we ALL know who would win...

1505.png

Awww. Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about.

It has. But it was interesting to know how many people find Kjelle ugly. Is it just the armor? Because she's not terrible looking. Like I said before, all of the second generation characters are pretty well put-together.

Female:

The absurdly ridiculous shoulder pads on her weird hourglass-figured torso, the super flat short hair, and quite honestly, the unnecessarily noticeable lips make Kjelle the least attractive Gen2 IMO. I find her hairstyle to be ugly and in real life, most girls who have similar hairstyles also are Unappealing to me

HM to Cynthia; she is close because her head just seems off (maybe it's her hair, but something is out of proportion there and I just can't get past it).

Male:

Probably gonna go with M!Morgan and his Eager McBeaver dopey face. He looks like the kid who leans over your shoulder all day shouting "what're you doin now!?" It just irks me, and I find it ugly at the same time.

HM to Brady; I always looked at his premature balding and horribly angled mugshot as nothing short of back-alley pedophile, but then I realized he's probably older, and just shares a less cultured life compared to his mother. He's not a bad guy, and he only looks rough, not ugly.

Edited by Elieson

HM to Cynthia; she is close because her head just seems off (maybe it's her hair, but something is out of proportion there and I just can't get past it).

Something about her eyes, at least in her character sprite, looks really derpy to me. Almost like she's cross-eyed.

they fucked up so hard with the knight/general design.

I actually thought it looked fine, with if the knight was a girl with long hair, but you're right, it isn't that great.

they fucked up so hard with the knight/general design.

They really did. I hate it so much in this game. Knights and Generals are my 1st favorite unit and I don't even feel like using them...

If they had made Cervantes a spot pass character, all would have been forgiven.

All right.

So gathering up all the votes, and it seems that Kjelle has been crowned "Ugliest Female"! with 22 votes!

And Yarne, the Ugliest Male, with 28 votes!

Next, is Ugly's counterpart, cute!

Who do you think has the good looks?

Going with Inigo, I guess.

As for females, I had to choose between Noire, Cynthia, and Severa, but Severa won out. I'll probably change my vote to Noire- Yeah, I'm changing it to Noire. :P

Famale Marc/Morgan.

No contest for me.

fPdQmB7.png

She's so kawaii, it hurts.

As for the males... the philandering little crap that you need to keep in line.

Mr. Pretty boy.

f5vMJza.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

For males, I voted Inigo because.......yeah. I felt the need to vote for Brady out of his badassery, but I just couldn't lie to myself.

For girls, I voted Cynthia because she's DADDY'S LITTLE GURL

Once again, most of them are pretty/cute and stuff.