Favorite/Ugliest/Cutest/Most Annoying Female/Male Child Awards!

Carter

Well, that's because Severa and Inigo are awesome.

A match made in heaven, but not really. He was just sweet in his S & A supports with Severa.

Severa actually has a lot of good S supports, imo. It's rather fascinating, actually. [i think I prefer the InigoxSevera pairing because its one of the few where Inigo doesn't mention flirting with other girls in the s support, but I've paired her with Gerome, Laurent, and Owain and liked them].

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Severa actually has a lot of good S supports, imo. It's rather fascinating, actually. [i think I prefer the InigoxSevera pairing because its one of the few where Inigo doesn't mention flirting with other girls in the s support, but I've paired her with Gerome, Laurent, and Owain and liked them].

Yeah, I love reading her S supports.

On my first playthrough, I paired her with Owain, just because. And their supports were great. I've only paired her with Gerome, Inigo & Owain so far.

I have yet to read the others..

Do you know where I can find Severa & Laurents, or Severa & Brady's support?

Yeah, I love reading her S supports.

On my first playthrough, I paired her with Owain, just because. And their supports were great. I've only paired her with Gerome, Inigo & Owain so far.

I have yet to read the others..

Do you know where I can find Severa & Laurents, or Severa & Brady's support?

Are they not in the support conversation thread here in the forums? I thought they had most of them transcripted (is that the right word?) there aside from a few of the parent-child conversations. Not all have been transfered to the wiki, I think, but...

Male:Owain. I love his over the top energetic personality.

Female: Severa. She has some nice zingers, has some interesting support conversations and has access to the hero class by default.

Least favourite would probably be Laurent. Just doesn't stand out as much as the other kids.

Edited by Gregosa

Wow. No love for Kjelle. I think she has the most bland personality out of the children.

Favorite Male: Brady. I love how his personaliy contrasts Maribelle and that she is disappointed in him for it. And he's a beast as a sage with galeforce.

Favorite Female: Severa. great character. I love the sense of attachment that comes from the trauma in her life. I like how everyone dealt with the death of their parents differently. Lucina idolized her father and his fighting style. Brady ended up being the opposite of his mom. Noire's got anger issues. Both Cynthia and Owain decided to be heroes. And Severa became severely detached.

Are they not in the support conversation thread here in the forums? I thought they had most of them transcripted (is that the right word?) there aside from a few of the parent-child conversations. Not all have been transfered to the wiki, I think, but...

It's probably there, but I'm lazy..

Male:Owain. I love his over the top energetic personality.

Female: Severa. She has some nice zingers, has some interesting support conversations and has access to the hero class by default.

Least favourite would probably be Laurent. Just doesn't stand out as much as the other kids.

Agreed. Although, Owain isn't my favorite male child. He's my third, following Inigo.

Laurent, I've never really used. Since, I hated mages in Awakening.

Wow. No love for Kjelle. I think she has the most bland personality out of the children.

Favorite Male: Brady. I love how his personaliy contrasts Maribelle and that she is disappointed in him for it. And he's a beast as a sage with galeforce.

Favorite Female: Severa. great character. I love the sense of attachment that comes from the trauma in her life. I like how everyone dealt with the death of their parents differently. Lucina idolized her father and his fighting style. Brady ended up being the opposite of his mom. Noire's got anger issues. Both Cynthia and Owain decided to be heroes. And Severa became severely detached.

Kjelle bothers me.

Her supports with Severa, are just ugh. Mostly her C supports, but she's just annoying to me.

I'm GLAD no one was supporting her!

It's probably there, but I'm lazy..

-----------------------------------------------

Kjelle bothers me.

Her supports with Severa, are just ugh. Mostly her C supports, but she's just annoying to me.

I'm GLAD no one was supporting her!

Here for Severa & Brady, couldn't find Severa & Laurent: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37134&page=37#entry2287878

Kjelle, I guess, is annoying, but she's my only General/Great Knight, besides Frederick, and she's pretty darn good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sigh* Another victory for

Lucina - 14 votes.

Severa - 13 votes

Cynthia - 8 votes

Inigo - 13 votes

Owain - 10 votes

Brady - 8 votes

Now, it's getting real, who's da most annoying?

This is not supposed to be biased votes, who you like/dislike. This one is actually based on personality..

Who ticks you off the most?

Edited by Carter

As much as I love him, Inigo's stupid flirty habits annoy me to no end. It's worse than Olivia's "ohh I'm so shy, so I'll wear the most disgustingly skimpy outfit in the game because Kozaki claims it was designed based on my personality", which is utter bullshit. "OTL I wish we could see more sad/shy Inigo, and less philandering. Bah.

We all know who the most annoying is. The little shit known as Morgan-F. I can't stand her. Her face is stupid and annoying, she's a spoiled brat who ruins the fun for her own sick, twisted sadistic enjoyment, and I just overall find her MORE than annoying.

Although I like Owain, I'd say he's the most annoying..

He doesn't need to shout everything..

As for the the girls, I'd say Lucina. She's too serious.

I mean, sure, their future is ruined, and the world would end, but she could at least pretend to lighten up.

Like the rest of the children, they're so happy to see their parents and what not.

They may be thinking about their ruined future, but they're not expressing, and constantly worrying.

That's what makes you mess up, anyways.

Although I like Owain, I'd say he's the most annoying..

He doesn't need to shout everything..

As for the the girls, I'd say Lucina. She's too serious.

I mean, sure, their future is ruined, and the world would end, but she could at least pretend to lighten up.

Like the rest of the children, they're so happy to see their parents and what not.

They may be thinking about their ruined future, but they're not expressing, and constantly worrying.

That's what makes you mess up, anyways.

So what you're saying is that Lucina lacks emotion? Complete Lie. She's cried, cried again, and has been upset & happy multiple times.

I'm not defending her, but Lucy ain't that annoying.

I still don't like her. And never will. No one can make me like her.

So what you're saying is that Lucina lacks emotion? Complete Lie. She's cried, cried again, and has been upset & happy multiple times.

I'm not defending her, but Lucy ain't that annoying.

I still don't like her. And never will. No one can make me like her.

No, I'm just saying she needs to lighten up a bit.

Because, all she thinks about is weapons, the future, and all that crap. It's like she has no hobbies, nothing fun to do.

And the only time the cries or shows real emotion is when the situation involves Life/Death.

imo, she's so bland.

No, I'm just saying she needs to lighten up a bit.

Because, all she thinks about is weapons, the future, and all that crap. It's like she has no hobbies, nothing fun to do.

And the only time the cries or shows real emotion is when the situation involves Life/Death.

imo, she's so bland.

*heroic music*

It's because she's Determined.

Ain't no one gonna bring dat girl down.

She'll cut through anyone. So I admit..

I hate Lucina as a character, but she's a good unit.

Most annoying male - Owain. Because of the constant dramatic... yeah
Most annoying female - I go with Female Morgan because... yeah, a lot of her supports make her a little on the pushy side.

No, I'm not understating anything. Whatever gave you that idea? (I love sarcasm)

Gerome: He's basically Kratos A. Without being cool, which comes off as annoying because defeatism sucks. Worse, is that he's such a great unit, he's kinda needed in places.

Severa: Tsunderes are annoying. (Also applies to Gerome)

Also: THAT WAS MIIINEEEE!!

Whoever the damn hell voted for Lucina needs to rethink their understanding of "annoying".

Whoever the damn hell voted for Lucina needs to rethink their understanding of "annoying".

It's stuff like this that makes people annoyed with you. People are free to think that Lucina is annoying if they believe so without having someone getting all in their business telling them they need to rethink their understanding of annoying. Seriously, calm down and back off.

...You do realize that, sometimes, fans who defend their favorites with vehemence can cause hate for the character, right?

Lucina is serious and determined. I like that about her. I can see, however, why some people would feel as if that's annoying. Even I will admit that, sometimes, she's too serious. [best example - taking owain at face value because she takes EVERYONE at face value].

Please, calm down and realize that people have different tolerance levels and opinions and learn to agree to disagree.