Priscilla?

Kiba

I don't know anything about this girl so I kinda let her die in my story because for some reason she died way too fast and I didn't feel like restarting the game so tell me in your own words how is she so great

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about this girl so I kinda let her die in my story because for some reason she died way too fast and I didn't feel like restarting the game so tell me in your own words how is she so great

First, you use her to recruit Raven, and Raven is always a great swordsman in my games. Of course, the RNG is fickle, so YMMV.

Second, if you promote her even at level 14 or so, she still turns out to be a good Anima user. I think she can even become a better Anima user than Erk or Nino.

Third, she's mounted, so she can keep up better with cavaliers and nomads if you're inclined to use them.

I think that's it.

1. I'll let Fox yell at you later, because you are missing out on such a great member to your army of misfits.

2. What the other guy said

Like I told you earlier:FAIL.

She "died too fast" because she's a troubadour and has low Def and Hp.

When she promotes to a Valkyrie she gets anima magic, very high speed, good res and somewhat good luck. And she's on horseback so she's a healer and a mage on a horse. And the only Valkyrie you can get in the entire game.

Yeah, she's pretty great, I use her on every playthrough, though her con is a bit on the small side. Plus. she is likely be the first one to A rank staves, unless you use Serra. Personally, I always use Priscilla instead of Serra, but meh, it's your choice :P

I think Priscilla is great because mounted units coincide with my strategies better than unmounted characters. The fact that she is better looking, uses a better magic type, and has a better personality than her only competition (Serra) is just an added bonus.

Yeah, she's pretty great, I use her on every playthrough, though her con is a bit on the small side. Plus. she is likely be the first one to A rank staves, unless you use Serra. Personally, I always use Priscilla instead of Serra, but meh, it's your choice :P

I find it good to have Priscilla and Serra because Serra is the better bishop between her and lucious. Insane speed and dodges almost anything in her path(at least mine always does) But yeah Priscilla is one of the "don't pass up" units in the game.

Oh well too late I already passed up on her and I don't feel like restarting the game so I'll let her stay dead.

Oh well too late I already passed up on her and I don't feel like restarting the game so I'll let her stay dead.

So the point of this topic was? Branded Faiya and I already told you she's awesome. There was no point in this topic if you planned to go "Oh well fuck it" from the start.

the point of this topic was to find out everyone's thoughts on priscilla

Which we also answered earlier when we were out since there were other priscilla topics before and we saw how most ppl thought of her.

well I did not see those other ones so I decided to make one just for her not about other characters

Priscilla? Grand healing utility, along with great movement? Check. The best magic type once promoted? Check. An amazing support list that helps folks like Guy and Erk perform well? Check. As far I'm concerned, she's one of the best of the best. You letting her die is the biggest mistake you could probably make. There's also the fact that she's the prettiest thing ever to be in a video game. Next thing you know, you might somehow magically kill off Oswin. If that happens, things are wrong with you. Killing off your people is never worth it.

Priscilla? Grand healing utility, along with great movement? Check. The best magic type once promoted? Check. An amazing support list that helps folks like Guy and Erk perform well? Check. As far I'm concerned, she's one of the best of the best. You letting her die is the biggest mistake you could probably make. There's also the fact that she's the prettiest thing ever to be in a video game. Next thing you know, you might somehow magically kill off Oswin. If that happens, things are wrong with you. Killing off your people is never worth it.

Which is why you restart right when they die rather than thinking of it 7 chapters down the road and regretting it.

First, you use her to recruit Raven, and Raven is always a great swordsman in my games. Of course, the RNG is fickle, so YMMV.

Second, if you promote her even at level 14 or so, she still turns out to be a good Anima user. I think she can even become a better Anima user than Erk or Nino.

Third, she's mounted, so she can keep up better with cavaliers and nomads if you're inclined to use them.

I think that's it.

:blink: What does that mean? (I put it in bold)

Also THIS except I was RNG screwed :(

Edited by FEFL

:blink: What does that mean? (I put it in bold)

Also THIS except I was RNG screwed :(

Damn. Who got RNG screwed? Raven or Priscilla? (although its a tragedy for either of them to get RNG screwed. They both freaking own)

Yeah, like everyone said, she's a great healer. She also keeps up with units for healing and can defend herself fairly well. I always had her paired up with Raven (It seemed like a good idea to put brother and sister together). It's cute, but incestuous...

Yeah, like everyone said, she's a great healer. She also keeps up with units for healing and can defend herself fairly well. I always had her paired up with Raven (It seemed like a good idea to put brother and sister together). It's cute, but incestuous...

Well like Raven here said: "You cant beat incest" or something along those lines.

I believe that YMMV means Your Mileage May Vary. I'd love to say that Raven (and Priscilla, for that matter) are always great, but the random Number Generator can (and therefore at least occasionally does) screw them over.

I believe that YMMV means Your Mileage May Vary. I'd love to say that Raven (and Priscilla, for that matter) are always great, but the random Number Generator can (and therefore at least occasionally does) screw them over.

Lol that makes sense to me now.

Damn. Who got RNG screwed? Raven or Priscilla? (although its a tragedy for either of them to get RNG screwed. They both freaking own)

Priscilla, Raven is Hercules in my PT's

"There's also the fact that she's the prettiest thing ever to be in a video game"

Kintenbo got the point. And that reason is enough for me to use her.

Same here. My team is always made of at least 80% female eyecandy.

Which is why you restart right when they die rather than thinking of it 7 chapters down the road and regretting it.

Not me I play this like an army game. I am the Gambit General