Priscilla?

Kiba

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now lets give him a Brave and Steel axe and see the results!

And Priscilla can hold her own without supports also. The first time I played through I got her to an A with Erk but she was never near him since she leaves him tons of spaces behind since she is on horseback.

Steel axe is fail. Iron Axe is win. Priscilla needs an axe!!! :blink:

What Idiot would leave a hottie like her!? Hell some girls would stay with her!

It was only because of the whole "she's a rich girl, commoners can't hang with the rich girl, even if she herself wants to" type of deals. Mideval times was like that, with the snobbish nobility wanting their spawns to be pure blooded and such. It's weird, since she's raised by foster parents.

Oh yeah, I believe she gets a special ending with Sain that doesn't involve her being left, since he's a knight. In fact, I think it's the only support where Sain doesn't get rejected. I could be wrong, though.

Priscilla needs an axe!!!

Would the poor girl be even to lift the thing? It's hard to imagine some skinny little sweetheart of a girl lifting a big old axe. That 4/5 CON would put a damper on her axe using days.

Oh yeah, I believe she gets a special ending with Sain that doesn't involve her being left, since he's a knight. In fact, I think it's the only support where Sain doesn't get rejected. I could be wrong, though.

She doesn't. But she should. He wouldn't leave her in tears like Guy and Heath.

I think I should replay the series cause I only played it once and I didn't beat it either

Edited by Kiba

Would the poor girl be even to lift the thing? It's hard to imagine some skinny little sweetheart of a girl lifting a big old axe. That 4/5 CON would put a damper on her axe using days.

Lol. That's what makes it funny, though! It's funny imagining cute little Priscilla with an axe!

She doesn't. But she should. He wouldn't leave her in tears like Guy and Heath.

Hmm, it suggested so... Oh well, Sain would probably wind up trying to collect about 5 other girls afterwards. She'd probably be too naive to care, though. Then again, why would you need more girls when you got a girl like her? I wish girls were more like her at my school, instead of a bunch of whores who love to get pregnant. All the good ones are usually taken... Life's rough when "gangsta rap", premarriaged, underaged sex, and drugs are the main priorities of teens these days. The Christian life is a tough road.

Oh but this is a game and i've played games where girls like her for some reason can left those kind of things

Oh but this is a game and i've played games where girls like her for some reason can left those kind of things

This game does try to put some form of primitive realism into affect. The CON stat helps prevent the small framed teen girls from effectively lifting massive weapons while the big dudes can realistically be the ones carrying the massive Steel Axes around without a sweat. Still, magic and dragons take away from realism. Still, this series is the most realistic fantasy game I've played.

That's not the point. Harken isn't likely to be able to solo Cog of Destiny, while I could see Raven possibly doing it. Raven can use axes as well. And before you say "l0w c0n 4 teh l0ss," I say, "Some of the slowest enemies in the series." Raven kicks serious ass with just an Iron Axe, and don't you forget it.

I don't think Harken is bad; he's very good for a pre-promote. I just think Raven is better.

Of course he is, why wouldn't he? He gain's a massive HHM bonus and he is actually better in using Axe. And I never said anything bad about Raven at all...Raven being better than Harken, point being? Who cares if Raven is faster and doubles like a Swordmaster? Raven's speed win translates into a good evade with support durability over Harken, that's it. And I wasn't complaining about his Con at all, yes its atrocious but Raven is able to max speed anyways. Plus upon promotion, Raven begins with E-rank swords, while Harken begins with B-rank when you first recruit him. In order for Raven to get him close to B-rank you have to spam using axes to get to Harken's level.

They're both awesome, I'd used both. There's no reason to not use Harken at all since Raven doesn't negate Harken's existence in anyway.

Of course he is, why wouldn't he? He gain's a massive HHM bonus and he is actually better in using Axe. And I never said anything bad about Raven at all...Raven being better than Harken, point being? Who cares if Raven is faster and doubles like a Swordmaster? Raven's speed win translates into a good evade with support durability over Harken, that's it. And I wasn't complaining about his Con at all, yes its atrocious but Raven is able to max speed anyways. Plus upon promotion, Raven begins with E-rank swords, while Harken begins with B-rank when you first recruit him. In order for Raven to get him close to B-rank you have to spam using axes to get to Harken's level.

They're both awesome, I'd used both. There's no reason to not use Harken at all since Raven doesn't negate Harken's existence in anyway.

Fair enough, though it's axes Raven gains upon promotion, not swords. And, if you're careful/lucky, the Devil Axe can shoot his weapon level sky high.

But that's beside the point. Raven x Priscilla has got to be the greatest pairing in this game, even if it is incest.

once again like fox said this is a topic about priscilla not presea or anyone else

Your post is off topic. Fail.

Raven x Priscilla has got to be the greatest pairing in this game, even if it is incest.

Your post is on topic. Win.

Raven X Priscilla = awesome. They make an adorable couple.

you know what Faiya just shut up because I'm the one that made this topic in the first place to find out everyones thoughts on Priscilla and no one else

you know what Faiya just shut up because I'm the one that made this topic in the first place to find out everyones thoughts on Priscilla and no one else

Hey, if you guys fight in RL, can you upload a video of it?

Also, I don't think Priscilla is hot. I think she's cute, and I don't find many things cute.

Also, I don't think Priscilla is hot. I think she's cute, and I don't find many things cute.

This. There are different styles of good-looking, and Priscilla fits the cute category. Not in any way a bad thing, as she ranks very high among the cuties.

Edited by Fox

This. There are different styles of good-looking, and Priscilla fits the cute category. Not in any way a bad thing, as she ranks very high among the cuties.

Yup, compare to Rebecca or Nino( cute girls), she totally pwn. But, I still think that Pris is a beauty.

Hey, if you guys fight in RL, can you upload a video of it?

Me and Kiba won't fight IRL, we'd just throw insults at each other. Our fighting would cause too much controversy withtin the clan( a.k.a. the rest of the guys)