Priscilla?

Kiba

A topic of Priscilla lovers makes me happy.

I don't think I've ever seen a promoted Priscilla get killed. She kills, she heals, she dodges, she's amazing. Kiba, you've just missed out on who I believe to be the best unit in the game, and in turn, another of the greatest characters in the game (Raven).

I once Solo'd Cog of Destiny with Priscilla. Tell me, who can do that?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I promoted Priscilla, she was a beast on the battlefield. She practically soloed chapter 25 once on HM....

Although to be honest, for some reason, I grew rather bored of the constant ownage...

Edited by Fireman

XD I hope that your close to promoting a few magic users because if you didn't or you just promoted Serra you will only have Serra as your healer for a few chapters. I agree with pretty much everyone here and you just lost your only hero in the game (unless you like Harken).

I once Solo'd Cog of Destiny with Priscilla. Tell me, who can do that?

Depending on the mode. Normal Mode, Hector, Oswin, Raven, Priscilla, Eliwood, Lyn, Dart, Harken, and probably more. Hard Mode, anybody with good resistance, therefore Lucius is your best bet. But that's besides the point. The point is, Priscilla is a great deal. Helps make Guy good, prevents anyone from dying, and is just so <3.

Depending on the mode. Normal Mode, Hector, Oswin, Raven, Priscilla, Eliwood, Lyn, Dart, Harken, and probably more. Hard Mode, anybody with good resistance, therefore Lucius is your best bet. But that's besides the point. The point is, Priscilla is a great deal. Helps make Guy good, prevents anyone from dying, and is just so <3.

Oswin, probably. Raven, maybe. The others... not so sure. I doubt Eliwood and Harken could, and the others would probably get screwed eventually.

But that doesn't really matter. Disregard that statement.

Edited by Fox

Harken is consider to be one of the best pre-promotes. He has much better Res over Raven's and can serve a big difference on playing Cog of Destiny HHM. Oh and he can use Axe too.

Not to mention his better def and luck, but anyway...

Yes, Priscilla is awesome. End of story.

Healing + Movement + Viable Supports + Turns into a Mounted Mage = Win

The only drawback is she takes awhile to level up, but it's worth the trouble later on.

Personality-wise, I find her bland, but that doesn't make her a sucky unit on the field.

Last line, if you don't like her GTFO

Tell that to colm/tashi/gino weinberg/whatever the hell his name is

Healing + Movement + Viable Supports + Turns into a Mounted Mage = Win

The only drawback is she takes awhile to level up, but it's worth the trouble later on.

Personality-wise, I find her bland, but that doesn't make her a sucky unit on the field.

Yeah but after you get Priscilla isnt there an arena about 5 chapters down the road? ABUSE THE WOMAN!

Tell that to colm/tashi/gino weinberg/whatever the hell his name is

Well a page ago he said she wins.

I have to wonder how Priscilla can be arena abused when she can't use a weapon. Unless you mean to have her heal the person who using the arena. Either way, some of us prefer not to subject ourselves to the boredom that is arena abuse.

I have to wonder how Priscilla can be arena abused when she can't use a weapon. Unless you mean to have her heal the person who using the arena. Either way, some of us prefer not to subject ourselves to the boredom that is arena abuse.

That.

Well I haven't used her without supports with Erk so I'm probably not going to use the Erk supports or any supports on her next time to see how she stands on her own

Harken is consider to be one of the best pre-promotes. He has much better Res over Raven's and can serve a big difference on playing Cog of Destiny HHM. Oh and he can use Axe too.

That's not the point. Harken isn't likely to be able to solo Cog of Destiny, while I could see Raven possibly doing it. Raven can use axes as well. And before you say "l0w c0n 4 teh l0ss," I say, "Some of the slowest enemies in the series." Raven kicks serious ass with just an Iron Axe, and don't you forget it.

I don't think Harken is bad; he's very good for a pre-promote. I just think Raven is better.

But this topic is about Priscilla!

Last line, if you don't like her GTFO

Best thing I've ever read from you.

That's not the point. Harken isn't likely to be able to solo Cog of Destiny, while I could see Raven possibly doing it. Raven can use axes as well. And before you say "l0w c0n 4 teh l0ss," I say, "Some of the slowest enemies in the series." Raven kicks serious ass with just an Iron Axe, and don't you forget it.

I don't think Harken is bad; he's very good for a pre-promote. I just think Raven is better.

But this topic is about Priscilla!

Best thing I've ever read from you.

Now lets give him a Brave and Steel axe and see the results!

And Priscilla can hold her own without supports also. The first time I played through I got her to an A with Erk but she was never near him since she leaves him tons of spaces behind since she is on horseback.

Now lets give him a Brave and Steel axe and see the results!

And Priscilla can hold her own without supports also. The first time I played through I got her to an A with Erk but she was never near him since she leaves him tons of spaces behind since she is on horseback.

This is how dedicated I am to the Erk and Prissy supports

I used the only pair of boots I find on a regular basis on Erk

This is how dedicated I am to the Erk and Prissy supports

I used the only pair of boots I find on a regular basis on Erk

At first I thought you were calling erk "prissy" XD yeah I like having those two support.

At first I thought you were calling erk "prissy" XD yeah I like having those two support.

Those two are the only supports that I keep everytime

Erk is the only one with a Priscilla ending who doesn't leave her in tears.

Heath and Guy both leave her because they think they aren't good enough for her. The bastards.

Really I just go with it because I like the Hired person and the client thing

Erk is the only one with a Priscilla ending who doesn't leave her in tears.

Heath and Guy both leave her because they think they aren't good enough for her. The bastards.

What Idiot would leave a hottie like her!? Hell some girls would stay with her!