Vashiane's Official Headcanon Playlog (Chapter Ten!)

Vashiane

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switch your vote to Myrmidon. NOW! (or not. I'll understand if you have a personal preference that's different than mine)

I can't I voted before the option existed D:.

But I like mercs more than myrms, because Sol.

My opinion:

So... Galeforce deserve to be smacked in the face with a Brave Sword by the Queen of Moe? XD

Mercenary because master class. I recommend going Dark Flier before Merc though I'm not sure if it's possible.

also, your Libra/Emmeryn support reminds me of a certain GameFAQs post

... Which GameFAQs post is this...?

Edited by Vashiane

This one

Wow, way to miss all of the subtext and context of literally every word in the game. The developers meant for Emmeryn to be Lissa's canon husband. Think about it! Tharya's hexes, Laurent and Miriel's research, plus the whole thing with Emmeryn surviving the fall (clearly due to Naga's intervention): they were deliberately destroying Emmeryn's body and mind so she can be remade as a man to marry and impregnate Lissa and preserve the purity of the Exalted bloodline! It took years to get all the spells, hexes, and surgery down correctly, but once Emmeryn's transsexual journey was complete, he was given a new name, Libra, and sent back in time to the events of Awakening to win Lissa's heart and produce the purest offspring, destined to be the chosen hero of the ages. And now you know why, canonically, Emmeryn/Libra is Lissa's husband, and why Owain is, well, the way he is.

Just wait til the next game in the Awakening timeline, you'll see.

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

So... Galeforce deserve to be smacked in the face with a Brave Sword by the Queen of Moe? XD

Well, I kinda forget too where it is. But it's something about Libra and Emmeryn.

EDIT: JSND has posted it. Bless him and his dragons.

Edited by War Cleric

Voted Cavalier because it's time to trample them under a horse's hooves, and because LUNA. (Reclass to Paladin after level 10)

Ooh. Pretty horse.

Well, I have to ask another question, and I'd put it in the poll but it's kind of almost full now.

Should I do each paralogue the moment I unlock them or whenever I feel like it save the children paralogues?

Well, I kinda forget too where it is. But it's something about Libra and Emmeryn.

IIRC it was said there that Emmeryn is actually Libra who came from another dimension and got some major changes and that's why he became Emmeryn

Typical GameFAQs silliness.

This one

What the fuck, GameFAQs. o.O

Should I do each paralogue the moment I unlock them or whenever I feel like it save the children paralogues?

I vote whenever because some of those paralogue's pop up at times that are... odd with the story. Great if you want a few more levels before, but sometimes you just want to keep the mood.

I vote whenever because some of those paralogue's pop up at times that are... odd with the story. Great if you want a few more levels before, but sometimes you just want to keep the mood.

Looking at you, Anna. ._.

I-It's okay guys...

... People really like Galeforce in this forum, huh?

Not as much as skittles apparently...

Voted Cavalier because they are just perfect, and the Avatar is perfect too /flawlesslogic.

And if you play Hard Mode, I guess you need every help you can have... (Lunatic Casual seems hilarious, but I don't think it would be fun for you...

(Why can't you reclass to dancer ?)

By the way, what are Silvia's Best and Worth Stat ?

Not as much as skittles apparently...

Voted Cavalier because they are just perfect, and the Avatar is perfect too /flawlesslogic.

And if you play Hard Mode, I guess you need every help you can have... (Lunatic Casual seems hilarious, but I don't think it would be fun for you...

(Why can't you reclass to dancer ?)

By the way, what are Silvia's Best and Worth Stat ?

Um, "canonically" it's +speed, with either -defense or -strength. Probably going -strength because defense is uber important and hopefully I can keep a good couple of Levin Swords on her.

Edited by Vashiane

really vash, you can do whatever you want.

but i picked merc so you can have more money to buy skittles.

True, but I like being interactive. :)

XD Silly you.

Don't try it unless you want to have a really bad time.

I had my level 16/11 thief avatar with 6 defense!

... OUCH. That completely blows.

Well, nope. Not happenin' then.

And I will officially be starting today... as soon as my sister relinquishes my DS. >.<