Another shipping page xD

Jiac

Seriously don't kill me,but this has been in my mind quite lately,recruiting my son (Inigo),it makes me wonder,why does he start with a Killing Edge,something unique from the others,Nah and Yarne have their respective stones,Severa starts with a generic sword,Gerome starts with a simple axe,and Kjelle starts with a simple lance,Noire starts with a generic bow,though Laurent also has this same gimmick happening as well,he starts with an Elwind tome,though before I forget him,Owain also starts with generic sword,and Brady has a Mend (sorta counts i guess),but why do they have this particular item?Remember that one picture of Lon'qu and Olivia being shipped,and the fact Lon'qu starts with a Killing Edge,same with Ricken,he starts with an Elwind tome,as if they inherited these items from their former father,Laurent gets Ricken's signature tome,and Inigo gets Lon'qu's respective sword.Not enough support,but I have placed my mind done,so reply/hate/comment all you like now.

If you really wanted to discuss "item inheritance" via the children's default items... you honestly should fix up your post and organize your thoughts.

It just looks like a big mess of "what" right now.

If you really wanted to discuss "item inheritance" via the children's default items... you honestly should fix up your post and organize your thoughts.

It just looks like a big mess of "what" right now.

It is quite a mess right,it's just what I thought and whatever was in my mind i wrote quickly down,hence it not making sense nor the title :PPPPP go ahead burn me down for it

Yeah, I would've put Virion x Libra, but there is only space for the mothers, Avatar, and Chrom.

Maybe someday I'll do another, working off the "If male characters had their own children" thread.

I'm surprised you held onto the url of that image for this long

Yeah, I would've put Virion x Libra, but there is only space for the mothers, Avatar, and Chrom.

Maybe someday I'll do another, working off the "If male characters had their own children" thread.

I'm surprised you held onto the url of that image for this long

I will hold on to it until i die