Any Jade Curtiss fans out there?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS RIGHT BEFORE MY BEDTIME?!

If Lon'qu had half of Jade's trolling power, he'd be the best character in Awakening by a mile.

You thought you've seen everything.

Then JADE ****ING CURTISS USES SACRED PENANCE

P.S. Jade is my favorite Abyss character. (That said, (mostly thanks to one certain event) I'm not too much of a fan of Abyss's cast)

Edited by Airship Canon

This comes to mind when it comes to Jade trolling and seeing through your bullshit:

If Yen'fay had half of Jade's trolling power, he'd be the best character in Awakening by a mile.

Fixed.

Honestly, I prefer Tenebie. The thing with Jade's trolling is that he always prevails. And that makes him kinda boring.

Tenebie's antics will occasionally not only result to have things blow up in his own face but he will also be the butt of a joke on plenty of occasions.

Besides, Tenebie is in DotnW.

I found him to be the only relateable character in the cast because he gave me the feeling that I wasn't the only person being driven nuts by the boring and painfully cliché antics of the main cast.

When he fails to troll, I felt even closer to him. And when he succeeds to get back on these clowns, I was all the more happy for it.

Unfortunately, unlike Jade, he will often get away with the most obvious lies. And I don't find that very amusing. Just dumb.

Edited by BrightBow

Honestly, I prefer Tenebie. The thing with Jade's trolling is that he always prevails. And that makes him kinda boring.

Tenebie's antics will occasionally not only result to have things blow up in his own face but he will also be the butt of a joke on plenty of occasions.

Besides, Tenebie is in DotnW.

I found him to be the only relateable character in the cast because he gave me the feeling that I wasn't the only person being driven nuts by the boring and painfully cliché antics of the main cast.

When he fails to troll, I felt even closer to him. And when he succeeds to get back on these clowns, I was all the more happy for it.

Unfortunately, unlike Jade, he will often get away with the most obvious lies. And I don't find that very amusing. Just dumb.

Eh, Tenebie was the best character in DotNW.

But that's just saying that Emil and Marta are terrible, and they ruined the original ToS cast.

Random Village Girl in Asgard in Chapter 2 is a pretty good character though. [if only for the fact that she's a shipper on deck for Colloyd]

Ok, it was pretty bad. That game... Best thing is one scene in the late game, and that's about it.

Yes, I am referring to the scene where Lloyd tells Colette he loves her.

[/ToS2 sucked]