[6:37:10 PM] SB: haha

[6:37:13 PM] Cam: CHROM GOT A PERFECT LEVEL

[6:37:15 PM] Cam: AND THEN GOT CRITTED

[6:37:20 PM] SB: hahaha

[6:37:21 PM] Cam: BY THE SAME MERC THAT CRITTED MU

PRE - 3/3
YES I GOT A MISS

PRO - 4/7

Fred takes mages, a bunch of dudes suicide onto Chrom and he leeches the bosskill.

CH1 - 4/11

Fred ganks the Archer, Chrom takes a lot of stuff on the south fort and gets some hax levels, and MU keeps towards the upper edge since Chrom does a better job at killing things on a fort than her.

CH2 - 4/15

Fred Bronze Swords a bunch of the lower map and Chrom and MU pick off enemies, Fred Silvers the upper enemies.

CH3 - 5/20

Chrom grabs Kellam, who teams with Fred to kill an Archer. Fred opens the door and runs through, stalling so the others can take out the Hammer guy so he can safetly engage Raimi without exploding.

CH4 - 3/23

Fred runs into Lucina's range, Chrom and Kellam hit (well, Chrom killed) axe guys. Kellam finishes Lucina and then everyone just tries to mop the rest of the enemies up.

Chapter 2 - 5/16 turns

stayed an extra turn to feed bosskill to teach

Chapter 3 - 5/21 turns

did you know that frederick with two str procs can leave the boss at 1 hp?

IMPULSE SHOPPING SPENDS THE ENTIRE LARGE BULLION ON FORGES AND TONICS

Chapter 4 - 3/24 turns

fred walks into marth's range, everyone else kills shit, sumia gets bosskill

Chapter Donnel - free/24 turns

fuck donnel, get killer lance

Chapter 5 - 7/31 turns

i used maribelle to distract a brigand for a moment (with her life) and ricken nuked a draco before dying sogud

[9:41:07 PM] Cam: TEACH'S CONTRIBUTIONS THIS MAP: sitting on a fort so reinforcements didn't rape me

Edited by CT075

Henry

Chapter Anna 1 - free/31 turns

My team's pastimes include missing three 85+% attacks against the same archer. On the same run, Sumia missed a 90% on a different archer, leading to anna getting killed leading to me not getting the physic but i couldn't be assed to reset. ON THE SAME RUN, vaike got critted by a THIRD archer (the very same one that critkilled him in previous attempts. but this time he had enough hp to soak it)

Chapter 6 - 6/37 turns

sumia critted valibear

also i literally never knew that the thieves would open the door in front of emmeryn if left unblocked

Chapter 7 - 4/41 turns

oh god why did i draft gaius he's so completely useless

except he got the bosskill just because

also cordelia has a shakier start than i remember since NO PAIRUP

TEACH'S CONTRIBUTIONS THIS MAP: Critting an archer with the last use of Orsin's Hatchet. 2pro

Chapter Villagers - free/41 turns

Cordelia training time! Sumia is also super pro and flies around the map killing everything.

TEACH'S CONTRIBUTIONS THIS MAP: Hammertime

NO THERE'S A PEGASUS KNIGHT ON THE DEF TONIC STORE AND NONE OF MY SCRUBS CAN SURVIVE THEM

Chapter 8 - 8/49 turns

sumia is マイガデス

also cordelia is ok and everyone else sucks

frederick is still one of my main combatants

TEACH'S CONTRIBUTIONS THIS MAP: eats the renown second seal to become BRIGAND because +3 speed is tech

Chapter 9 - 5/54 turns

i got really lucky with libra's AI, he came walking towards me

i just had grandmaster MU and frederick (16 speed OP) run along the side and rush the boss, could've done it a turn sooner but i wanted to wait for my only staffbot

TEACH'S CONTRIBUTIONS THIS MAP: he ate an archer attack that would've done 3 damage to frederick

Edited by CT075

THE OTHER CHAPTER ANNA - free/54 turns

i recruited her solely so she could pair with kellam and chase that peg knight off the def tonic shop but then it poofed :(

Chapter 10 - 5/59 turns

マイガデス (and cordelia) just flew over to the boss and wrecked him

oh, and frederick just walked over there because he's that boss (also got the bosskill because sumia whiffed once)

PAR1 - 14

Ha, Donnel. One attempt was ended by the boss critting Chrom, after Lon'qu decided he would proc magic instead of strength. So much for Levin Sword goodness!

CH5 - 4/27

Lon'qu and Kellam took the bottom (ha, suck it Cam, not only did Kellam block a fort but he also took a flux to the face!) Chrom went up and right, MU Galed the boss and Fred went as far up as he could.

PAR2 - 11

Training up dudes. Woop.

CH6 - 5/32

Kellam took the mid (Chrom helped turn 1, I guess) Chrom and MU went left, Fred and Lon'qu went right. Panne assisted Kellam.