So. Do you ship Male Avatar(MU) and Female Avatar(MU)?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Well... do you?

• YES. I'm disappointed it's not a legit option!
    • Nope.
    • I don't care, I'm just in it for the internet backdraft this is going to cause. XD

Uh, couldn't the existence of both Morgans simply mean that Male Avatar married one of the females he actually CAN marry while the female Avatar married one of the men she can actually marry? xP

I thought that the game would just stick with one gender of the Avatar per runthrough, whichever gender the avatar that the character is.

Uh, couldn't the existence of both Morgans simply mean that Male Avatar married one of the females he actually CAN marry while the female Avatar married one of the men she can actually marry? xP

In Future Past 3, Male Grima says he manipulated the children's sympathies, so he's probably the parent of both. Take from that what you want.

Edited by Shotguner159

In Future Past 3, Male Grima says he manipulated the children's sympathies, so he's probably the parent of both. Take from that what you want.

Technically so does FeMU in Japanese.

Probably a translation error considering their dialogue was supposed to be the same.

Clearly we require more info about Morgan. I don't see why both feMU and maMU can't exist though :P:

Right? I'd love it if they could co-exist (and they can, technically - thanks Avatar Logbook!).