1. 1. yeah you know

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no preference =<

Some short hair styles I can really really really like

And some long hair styles I can really really really like

Edit: I think some guys just aren't used to managing long hair~ (I think...) So they have less patience for it? Some girls have less patience for it as well though~

But... my hair is so so so long, but I know how to take care of it and it's easy for me and I'm very used to it!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Long hair sounds like a great idea

Then you get it

And it's messy, and takes a long time to manage, and it falls to your face and pokes your eye after you come out of a shower.

I think it was the other way around for me. When I told my mother I wanted to leave my hair grow, she literally laughed at the idea. Then she got reminded and told me she would've never expected it to go so well on me.

My idea is to leave it long 1/3 down your back or so. What people tend to refer to as "long" for men tends to be barely reaching ear or shoulder length, and that's defenitely not what I have in mind.

I have no preference =<

Some short hair styles I can really really really like

And some long hair styles I can really really really like

Edit: I think some guys just aren't used to managing long hair~ (I think...) So they have less patience for it? Some girls have less patience for it as well though~

But... my hair is so so so long, but I know how to take care of it and it's easy for me!

What do you really really really like?

Hmmm... I... don't really have much preference. I guess usually, it's for short hair but if a guy can pull off long hair, that's fine with me too. It's still mostly personality. Either way, it depends how well the guy pulls it off.

it really depends on the face and the style...but yeah i would have to say that i like long-short hairstyles? like, since to be considered "long" it has to be at the shoulders...i guess what i'm saying is, i like hairstyles as long as marth's

Why thank you