Linkin Park

Raven

Your thoughts on Linkin Park?

They're the band that got me seriously listening to music. Many (Just over 3) years ago, I was extremely bored, so I decided to do something I never did before: Explore the music channels of Sky. It's when I ran into Breaking the Habit, I thought it was an amazing song, and it made me buy Meteora. A short while after, I saw another album by Linkin Park on a shop shelf. It was Hybrid Theory, their debut album as Linkin Park. I picked up a copy of Reanimation from a friend, and recently bought Mintes to Midnight, too.

I began listening to more and more music since I bought Meteora, and began liking other bands, like Jimmy Eat World (thanks to Just Tonight being on Burnout 3: Takedown), and loads of other bands and artists.

But Linkin Park began my music obsession, and they're an overall great band, I like practically every one of their songs, which is alot more than what I can say about almost every other band I have listened to.

I loved Hybrid Theory. Meteora was pretty darn good.

Minutes to Midnight was crap.

this. And I didn't think reanimation was all that great either. PTS. OF. ATHRTY. was good, but the rest was wasn't too good

Linkin Park is one of my favorites though I pretty much like any kinda of rock. I listen to about every sond that I can get my hands on. And I thought Minutes to Midnight was good

I loved Hybrid Theory. Meteora was pretty darn good.

Minutes to Midnight was crap.

This. But there are a couple good songs on Minutes to Midnight. What I've done, Bleed it out, and another one but forgot name.

This. But there are a couple good songs on Minutes to Midnight. What I've done, Bleed it out, and another one but forgot name.

Shadow of the day?

Hybrid Theory > Reanimation/Meteora > Collision Course >>>>>>>> Minutes to Midnight

LP doesn't feel the same without Mike Shinoda... :(

this, except put Meteora>Reanimation there IMO

I have Hybrid Theory and I like it, but I'm not into them enough to get any other albums.

get meteora, more great songs

I suppose... really, I don't like that song that much.

Fun ones to blast are Crawking and Faint... actually, pretty much most of meteora is fun to blast.

crawking, lawlz

the only song of them

huh?

With regards to Minutes to Midnight, it wasn't their best album, but I also think there were some good songs on there. My most liked songs of the album are Wake (Yeah I like the intro bit), Given Up (first song I've heard them swear in), Leave Out All The Rest (I love the lyrics), Shadow Of The Day, What I've Done, No More Sorrow, Valentines Day (I love these lyrics too) and In Pieces (love these lyrics also).

After writing that out, it would've been easier to list what I wasn't particularly fussed on...

BREAKING THE HABIT FTW

i love them they got me into rick. i played them ad though exept for breaking the habit

there great for working out

I... couldn't imagine working out to Linkin Park. I'd need something a little less rock-like, and something probably more like dance music, or something.