• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think calling a unit useless in a game with unlimited grinding is beyond stupid, but that's just me. A little bit of grinding to catch a unit up WITHOUT trivializing the game is possible, you know.

That said, I prefer Sumia.

I think calling a unit useless in a game with unlimited grinding is beyond stupid, but that's just me. A little bit of grinding to catch a unit up WITHOUT trivializing the game is possible, you know.

Unless it's Lunatic or +, there's no real reason to grind. A lot of units in this game can function well without any grinding with competent strategy. Only a few(Donnel, Ricken, Virion, Lissa, etc.) are tough to raise up without grinding, but they are typically bad even with it.

I tried to avoid this topic yesterday, since I thought there would be a billion people white-knighting Cordelia and demonizing Sumia. Surprising, some of the posts I've skimmed through have put Sumia above Cordelia, which is a refreshing sight to see.