Elincia vs. Mist

?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Elincia
    • Mist

I have to say Elincia.

For one: Amiti>Florette.

Elincia has better movement which as a healer is an advantage. And while she doesn't cap much of anything, she's still pretty unstopable to everything except bows.

Mist isn't a bad choice by any means though.

I have to say Elincia.

For one: Amiti>Florette.

Elincia has better movement which as a healer is an advantage. And while she doesn't cap much of anything, she's still pretty unstopable to everything except bows.

Mist isn't a bad choice by any means though.

They both have the same movement.

My vote goes to Elincia for the following reasons:

She can fly over many things, making it easier to heal someone with a staff (thank god for Canto). Mist can't fly, but horseback is still not bad at all.

Elincia can actually kill enemies, especially with Amiti. Mist has Florete, which would be more useful for her if her Strength was higher. I was pissed off, however, that Elincia only has a Slim Sword in 2-P (ties Bronze Dagger with second weakest weapon in the game, with Bronze Knives being the weakest).

The only downsides to Elincia when compared to Mist is that Mist dodges more (especially when supporting with Ike) than her and that Elincia is vulnerable to bows, wind magic, and especially crossbows.

How can I choose? They're both made of win. They're both hot. They're both decent/good healers/fighters. Let's weigh it out:

Hotness: Mist > Elincia. They both got a great makeover for this game, but seeing Mist for the first time was darn awesome.

Combat ability: Elincia > Mist. Amiti beats Florette for not breaking and being brave. Plus, Elincia has better strength growth and cap.

Healing ability: Mist > Elincia. Mist has better magic growths and caps, and I believe her stave level starts higher as well.

Capping ability: Mist > Elincia. In my run of using them both with transferred stats, Elincia only capped a few stats, while Mist capped all of them except defense.

Valkyrie ability: Mist > Elincia. Duh. Mist IS a valkyrie. Elincia is practically a flying valkyrie though, that's why I made the rating.

I gotta go Mist. How can I not vote for the official valkyrie?