Classes You'd Like to See Return

Jotari

Maybe there should be a topic for things you'd like to see for the future of the series. There's enough discussions on it. Anyway today I want to ask if there's any classes that appeared in only a few games that you would like to see again. Personally, though I haven't played Gaiden, the Witch class sounds really cool. I'd like to see more done with Xane's chameleon class too. Imagine enemies with that class.

free/lance/axe/arch knights back along with forrest/duke knights as bow and great knights are already here

i'd also like to see rogues brought back as the promotion for theives instead of assassins

let hunters become assassins, they can both use bows

Light Magic. Please!!!

Also, I want them to make Griffon Knight its own class branch like Wyvern and Pegasus knight.

Oh yes, and of course soldiers or a lance specializing unit equivalent (I always thought Dragoon would be a much cooler name for a spear wielder).

Edited by Silver Lightning

I'll have to agree with Tier 3 Classes.

Also, Light Magic (I never used light magic much, except with Micaiah in Radiant Dawn because she's required, but I miss the magic triangle)

And more lords with something other than swords as their default weapon (i.e. Hector, Ephraim, and Micaiah).

And Horse. The next FE should have a lord that is a Horse who wields Bows and Dark Magic.

I'll have to agree with Tier 3 Classes.

Also, Light Magic (I never used light magic much, except with Micaiah in Radiant Dawn because she's required, but I miss the magic triangle)

And more lords with something other than swords as their default weapon (i.e. Hector, Ephraim, and Micaiah).

And Horse. The next FE should have a lord that is a Horse who wields Bows and Dark Magic.

How would horse use a bow!?

What would be really awesome would be having Black Knight and Chancellor come back. I'd like for them to both be normally playable classes that weren't limited to bosses, probably even having some generic enemy black knights and chancellors. Black Knight would probably be a promotion option for General. Chancellor would probably be promoted from Bishop or some dark magic using class.