• Gregor
    • Gaius
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Male Morgan
    • Brady
    • Gerome
    • Inigo
    • My choices are all in the second poll.
  2. 2. Continued...

• Laurent
    • Owain
    • Yarne
    • Basilio
    • Gangrel
    • Walhart
    • Yen'fay
    • Priam
    • My choices are all in the first poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top five guys

Henry (Hes just so adorable, I love how he is always smiling)

Gaius (Hes cool & his addiction to sweets is funny & I love some of his supports)

Lon'qu ( I love his voice & his fear of women & how he overcomes it with whoever he gets married too)

Frederick ( I Love this guy & how he is afraid to eat bear meat & his reaction to it when he does & how he is so obsessed with taking care of Chrom & Lissa, He is truly a very dashing knight)

Inigo (He looks hot & I love his voice as well & How he gets shy around his mother when she wants to watch him dance is adorable too)

To be honest though I love all the guys in the game, even my favorites change sometimes ( Though Henry & Gaius are always usually my top two)

Its hard to pick your Favorites with so many awesome characters in the game. (Well for me anyways XD)

Basilio is the best guy by far:
Basilio_confession.jpg

Brady's attitude is great. He seems like the rebel of the kids.
Chrom is lucky he's got a cool outfit and a strong voice actor.

Edited by jaytalks

Basilio is the best guy by far:

Basilio_confession.jpg

Brady's attitude is great. He seems like the rebel of the kids.

Chrom is lucky he's got a cool outfit and a strong voice actor.

i'm straight

still can't deny his suave/swagger

gangrel is awesome, but let's be real.

especially with your avatar, gangrel looks like he belongs on the jersey shore

that's not hot, cute, or handsome. just sad.

haters gonna hate bro. Chicks dig the shades.

... :V

Ser Dunban, I knew there was a reason you had a guy resembling Virion in your sig and avy, but wasn't actually Virion. lol

Also, polls edited/added! I'm going to re-vote as well so I can add one for Morgan. :3

But man, Lon'qu's votes skyrocketed. Still, I'm cool with that, as I find him hot too. :)

Edited by Anacybele

No Sully either... :(:

Uh, she's a woman...

I think Gregor is a troll vote. How the fuck could he be winning.

I switched the positions of a couple people around so the guys are listed generally in the order of recruitment (besides Spotpass people, as you can recruit them anytime as long as you have the paralogues). So another character's votes transferred to Gregor when I added him in place of said character. Side effect of my changes... xP

And Gregor isn't winning, Lon'qu is. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Chrom: Chrom is hot/handsome

Virion: I admit he's pretty handsome

Stahl: Pretty handsome

Ricken: Cute

Gaius: He's handsome

LIBRA: LIBRA is everything- Except cute. I don't find him cute...

Henry: Henry is cute

Brady: Brady looks so badass. Not handsome or anything, but BADASS yeah, I couldn't not vote

Gerome: Kind of like Brady, except he's sort of handsome, I suppose

Inigo: lol Inigo

Owain: He's handsome

Hottest: Vaike. He's a pretty funny dork but also very very hot... Doesn't help that the Warrior outfit looks NICE on him... if it weren't for those silly goat legs... he gives me the same feelings that RDBoyd and RDIke give... ARF ARF ARF.

Cutest: GREGOR!! Well, he's probably my favorite male character... but man his personality is really adorable and tender... ;_; It helps that the guys around him all look so young: he stands out a lot over them, and makes him more unique. Plus, many say he's ugly and old, but I think he's quite handsome.

Handsomest: Laurent. His looks are truly beautiful... one of my favorite designs in the game; they perfectly match his smart and studious personality.

His (Japanese) voice is also so low toned and peaceful... ooh Laurent is just too beautiful to look at. At the moment I cannot think of other Fire Emblem characters that give me the same feeling.

It's a type of stunning beauty that goes well with brains (UNLIKE THE ONE FROM HIS FATHER).

I still find hot/cute/handsome/whateva some other guys from the game (like Brady, Owain, Inigo etc), but I think Awakening misses a really important type of cute male character... someone like Lowen would fit well along the others hmhmhmm... also I wouldn't mind if it had more manly guys or some guys which are between bara and bishie.

Frederick seems to be the type but after marrying him he gave me the biggest disappointment of my life.

Too bad... he's hot ;_;

Frederick seems to be the type but after marrying him he gave me the biggest disappointment of my life.

Too bad... he's hot ;_;

D: How did he disappoint you? Did your Morgan not come out right or something? That could've just been bad luck... My Morgan came out fairly balanced and strong as hell (due to both Freddy and my Avatar boasting a lot of strength) and Freddy and my Avatar kill everything when paired up...

D: How did he disappoint you? Did your Morgan not come out right or something? That could've just been bad luck... My Morgan came out fairly balanced and strong as hell (due to both Freddy and my Avatar boasting a lot of strength) and Freddy and my Avatar kill everything when paired up...

Naw he's pretty great as a unit, and his devotion is very cute and makes a good husband for Sumia, but... his support and marriage with The Avatar were disappointing for me... due to all that talk about eating meat ._. I know you can't always have good marriages and supports in this game due to the giant amount of them, but I expected that their dynamic would be more interesting: he still is someone who doesn't trust anyone at first sight (unlike Chrom), and The Avatar is a perfect, weirdly dressed, amnesiac stranger that he totally wouldn't trust.

If the support talked about building his trust, about his devotion to Yilisse and about his life as a knight, maybe I wouldn't have been disappointed so much.

But instead... you marry me because I made you eat bear meat??!TT____TT

(OFF TOPIC: Morgan came out well though, and the first time I saw him I felt a warm emotion in my heart somehow: it might be all fake, but I felt like, since he was my virtual child, that I had to protect him.

I always like Morgan anyway (due to this reason), but when I got Frederick!Morgan..... it was the first time and... ;_;!! My Child! Not to mention he has my same hair color...)