I'm manly

Espinosa

There's nothing best than being around a lot of people I don't know. There's nothing best than crowded elevators full of beta males who were always too scared to talk to me (and who will not speak up even if their lives depend on it). Seriously, if I believed in heaven I'm sure it would be a crowded and really hot elevator with me in the centre, flexing my muscles, and angels singing praise to my manliness, plus blackjack and whores.

hi, espinosa (=゚ω゚)ノ

does that makes us opposites? ENEMIES??

Last time I checked, the opposite of Boney was yenoB. If this is insufficient evidence, if I'm your opposite then you're mine, and the opposite of Espinosa is asonipsE, which is close enough to Boney but still not quite it.

yenoB is the inner enemy whom you must conquer.

Last time I checked, the opposite of Boney was yenoB. If this is insufficient evidence, if I'm your opposite then you're mine, and the opposite of Espinosa is asonipsE, which is close enough to Boney but still not quite it.

yenoB is the inner enemy whom you must conquer.

false. the opposite of progress is congress, not ssegorp. PREPARE THYSELF ESPINOSA

false. the opposite of progress is congress, not ssegorp. PREPARE THYSELF ESPINOSA

Fair enough, but if you're the opposite of manly then no preparation is needed. I guess my handicap will be fighting blindfolded while you will be armed. How does that sound?

my mini-moustache makes me manly outside

so, we must faced our own inner side which is opposite of being manly to make us manly?

Edited by Pukuriripo