Favorite Animated Movie

Elieson

Wreck It Ralph was pretty awesome.

I don't know I'm not good at picking favorite movies because I like pretty much everything I see.

Man it's... tough to pick one. My favorite Disney movie (2D) has to be Little Mermaid though. I loved how spunky Ariel was. A close second would be Mulan. I'll Make a Man Out of You's training montage gives me major goosebumps at the end; That pole scene was so well done...!

Fox and the Hound made me cry so much as a kid. And I actually still get really teary at the end whenever I watch it. The movie ends with that friends forever confirmation quote and I just weep u n u

My favorite 3D movie has to be The Croods. It was such a great movie. I feel rather sad that it wasn't too popular?

Weeeee I always loved Toy Story. And I grew up with Lion King 2.

But I have to say..... probably the movie I loved the most was Bambi since I just loved deer so much as a child and I still do love them =3

And it's easy to say Fox and the Hound when I love red foxes so much~

Yeah, I'm a loser for liking so many Disney Movies

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what?????

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what?????

You might have taken that the wrong way. I'm not referring to anyone at all, but that list of mine goes OOOONNN and I don't think I've met someone who watches so much Disney like I do. But it's not something to worry about

Edited by Hero-King

You might have taken that the wrong way. I'm not referring to anyone at all, but that list of mine goes OOOONNN and I don't think I've met someone who watches so much Disney like I do. But it's not something to worry about

No, I did not take that the wrong way. I'm saying why would that be something to be ashamed of? x3

Treasure Planet

Best adaptation of Treasure Island, this actually was one of my favourites. Now that I'm reminded, the original 2 Toy Stories, the first Shreck, and a whole row of classic Disney films come to mind as well. Edited by Knight