I need help...

Djeets

so i just started pokemon white 2 after discovering my 1 year lost dsi,,,

the problem is that i can't decide any 5 rest of pokemon i'm gonna use for the rest of the game other than my starter pokemon (no, i'm not gonna tell what starter i chose)

so i really need your opinion on what any kind of nice random pokemon i need to use x__x

notes to anyone who want to suggest a team (5 pokemons+starter)

1.Not gonna taking any non-evolution types

2.in the party, maximum same type is 2.

3.definetly not taking normal types

4.HM requirement: Surf,Fly,Waterfall/rock climb, Flash

5.for traded evolution, maybe i'll catch the second evo (kadabra,machoke etc...) and trade it to the people who suggests it, then trade it again for the said just evovled pokemon x__x

-you can violate all the rules above

and yeah, i really meant RANDOM pokemon, feel free to even suggest something like magnemite or lotad x__x

well, if suggesting a random pokemon is a bit hard to choose, you can tell what your party is... >.<

Electabuzz, ragnerola, lilipup, magnemite, sandile.

hmm that makes Electrivire, Gigalith, stoutland, Magnezone and waruvial..

that's mixed and nice >.<

but... can Magnezone fly?

I ended up using a Riolu (later turned Lucario) as my main.

Yes... i actually wanted to put Lucario here, but i think keep using lucario in every generation is just .__.

and i don't know how the hell you can get it on BW2 (come to think of it, i had one on BW, where the hell did i get that riolu again x__x)

i had 2 DS, so....

Edited by Pukuriripo

well, if suggesting a random pokemon is a bit hard to choose, you can tell what your party is... >.<

hmm that makes Electrivire, Gigalith, stoutland, Magnezone and waruvial..

that's mixed and nice >.<

but... can Magnezone fly?

Yes... i actually wanted to put Lucario here, but i think keep using lucario in every generation is just .__.

and i don't know how the hell you can get it on BW2 (come to think of it, i had one on BW, where the hell did i get that riolu again x__x)

i had 2 DS, so....

Magnezone doesn't fly, he hovers above the ground. He's also amazing, he can solo the second gym when you get him as a magnemite at base. Lucario's baby form, Riolu, can be found in Flocessy Ranch, but he's fairly rare (5% chance of encountering).

If you plan to play on Challenge mode, Riolu or Tepig...

Magnemite is extremely good, as is Lucario, but I discovered that Pharamp is pretty cool too.
You encounter tons of different Pokemons in this game, you can easily have your team made before going to the 2nd Gym, orat worst the 4th Gym

Flygon is always cool, but kinda frail, and won't be good before pretty late in the game

Since it's a white Version, Takes also Reuniclus, with Magic Guard. He's estremely bulky and pretty strong too (It's basically everything Gardevoir would dream to become).

A Huge Power Azumarill is surprisingly good, It can learns a lot of Powerfull move, hit hard and takes hit pretty well.

Swawsbuck is pretty cool too. Good moves selection, and Sap Sipper is pretty great. If you want a Plant Type pkemon, he definitely is the one to choose.

Haxorus suffers pretty much the same problems as Flygon, but he's faster and hit harder, in exchange of lower physical defenses.

i wanna play challenge mode, but none here had complete B2 in my house....

WWWHHHHYYYY?????

anyways, just beaten elesa (4th gym leader) and my party so far:

1.Mijumaru (dewott) lv33

2.Flaafy lv 29

3.krokorok lv30

4.Kyle (Riolu lv28)

there are still 2 pokemon left, and one of them is determined to be either altria/Flygon and Arcanine/Leafeon...so i'm putting a poll here>.<

thanks for all of your Suggestions everyone,, It really helped!! >.<

oh yes, i jsut got Lv25 Zorua anyway,, should i put it in my team too?

i wanna play challenge mode, but none here had complete B2 in my house....

WWWHHHHYYYY?????

anyways, just beaten elesa (4th gym leader) and my party so far:

1.Mijumaru (dewott) lv33

2.Flaafy lv 29

3.krokorok lv30

4.Kyle (Riolu lv28)

there are still 2 pokemon left, and one of them is determined to be either altria/Flygon and Arcanine/Leafeon...so i'm putting a poll here>.<

but i don't know how to put a poll on the thread...>.<

thanks for all of your Suggestions everyone,, It really helped!! >.<

oh yes, i jsut got Lv25 Zorua anyway,, should i put it in my team too?

There should be a manage topic poll thing to the right. Zorua's okay, but he wants dark pulse, which costs 8 blue shards (which means grinding in that cave I can't remember). Zoroark with Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse is amazing, but it takes a while to get there. I would chose Arcanine over Leafeon for the stats and moves (even though you'd have to keep him as a Growlithe until you get Flare Blitz for PWN). Not sure about Flygon and Altaria.