Who here actually owns and/or currently playing this game?

I just started it today.

Edit : Well, my R4 crashes after prologue 4, so I can't play anymore >.>

Double Edit : Nvm, I'll just do hard mode.

Edited by AzNK890

You mean to tell me your near the end-game? How it going for you?

Second time I'm at the end of the game. The game isn't exactly stellar, having played both teh original and Book I's remake already, but it's still a nice game.

It's Fire Emblem. There's not much else to say >.>

Second time I'm at the end of the game. The game isn't exactly stellar, having played both teh original and Book I's remake already, but it's still a nice game.

It's Fire Emblem. There's not much else to say >.>

Will it be cool if someone like me never played the game before?

NoA Fire Emblems? I'll assume you mean American :P

I think you'd like it as much as you'd like any new Fire Emblem. If you don't like new Fire Emblems, you'll hate it. What some fans who joined during the GBA period haven't realized, it that before them, all Fire Emblems were different each time through. So if you hate "changes" to the game style, you might think this game a let down :/

You'd probably be freaked out by how different it is compared to the NoA Fire Emblems.

No, I'm a little used to old school FE. I've played 2, and 6 and all the ones that were released internationaly. I'll be fine :)

Edited by FEFL

• 1 month later...

I'll admit, I don't own a hard copy of the game, but I've been playing it on my M3 for about a week. I should mention, however, that I plan on importing the EU release. It's coming out in America, you say? Like I have that kind of patience.

I have it, but have been discouraged on trying to complete it due to other more exciting games, and also for the fact that it is in Japanese (i.e. I am not that "hardcore" of a gamer, and not too crazy about this FE game).

When the English version is released, I just might be able to finish it within one week on the most difficult setting if I tried, and if I have time (I don't want those projects slowing me down).