Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally managed to get Severa. This was actually my 3rd attempt...

11:25 of the vid Sumia you're drunk, go home

That happens to me a LOT. Once, in Rogues & Redeemers 3, Severa attacked one of the the generals on the east side.. so first she attacked, then the general attacked. Then for like 10 seconds, NEITHER of them moved, just staring at each other.

And then Severa killed him.

I finally managed to get Severa. This was actually my 3rd attempt...

That happens to me a LOT. Once, in Rogues & Redeemers 3, Severa attacked one of the the generals on the east side.. so first she attacked, then the general attacked. Then for like 10 seconds, NEITHER of them moved, just staring at each other.

And then Severa killed him.

How did the other attempts phail?

Well, the first time, I split the army into two groups. One going to top path, and the other group protecting Severa.

It was pretty good, until a random berserker killed Cordelia.

The SECOND attempt, I got even FURTHER! I sent EVERYONE to guard Severa.

And then, my group was heading towards Nelson. And Lissa, wasn't promoted yet. Still a cleric.

So I moved everyone, then BAM. Reinforcements, and an assassin killed Lissa. (But she activated Miracle at like 14%).

Then my FINAL time, which is in the video. I sent Sully & Sumia to go destroy everyone, and that pretty much worked.

Well, the first time, I split the army into two groups. One going to top path, and the other group protecting Severa.

It was pretty good, until a random berserker killed Cordelia.

The SECOND attempt, I got even FURTHER! I sent EVERYONE to guard Severa.

And then, my group was heading towards Nelson. And Lissa, wasn't promoted yet. Still a cleric.

So I moved everyone, then BAM. Reinforcements, and an assassin killed Lissa. (But she activated Miracle at like 14%).

Then my FINAL time, which is in the video. I sent Sully & Sumia to go destroy everyone, and that pretty much worked.

Okay. I prefer using a Rescue staff to bring Severa over to the left, then I can move everyone as one big group, rather than needing to splinter my units.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Stahl's dead. I couldn't find one for him. But Severa has certainly had enough. Still, it's a good thing she wasn't the cause of all my fails.

EDIT: Cynthia's paralogue is up next. I may as well get the harder ones over with!

Edited by Carter

That's what the "X" button is for!

But the very FIRST time I played Awakening, I had no idea the children existed (thus meaning, Cordelia was my favorite character, not Severa).

So, since auto-marriage was Chapter 11, Chrom and Sumia had married. And then a few chapters later, I completed chapter 13 and this "PARALOGUE 9" popped up. I had NO IDEA that I was supposed to recruit Cynthia. So, I accidentally killed her.

And later, I was reading something about Cordelia, when I read that she would have a daughter "Severa" if she got to an S-Support. And then I figured out the children, and got all of them.

But the very FIRST time I played Awakening, I had no idea the children existed

Same. I had no idea marriage was even in this game (first FE game I played and I did no research about it). I was surprised when Lissa's confession scene popped up. Think I only unlocked Owain, Morgan (who I never recruited), Gerome, Kjelle (Sully married Chrom) and Noire

It's weird to think, that it's possible to skip Cynthia entirely. If you don't auto-marriage Chrom... All of them could be taken up.

But why does Sumia have such a small amount of possible husbands?

It's probably because Chrom x Sumia is canon, so they'd expect players to have them married.

Sumia also has first priority in the auto-marriage line, and she was also in 'Love birds' with Chrom.

Yeah, blue-haired Cynthia is just plain UGLY.

And Cynthia deserves better than some lame sister.

To each their own, I guess. I prefer Chrom's hair on Cynthia over Henry's. Though, I personally think Gaius's looks the best.

Edited by Canto

To each their own, I guess. I prefer Chrom's hair on Cynthia over Henry's. Though, I personally think Gaius's looks the best.

Indeed. Though personally, I think that Gaius's orange is wasted on Cynthia, as it just looks outright ridiculous on her.

Indeed. Though personally, I think that Gaius's orange is wasted on Cynthia, as it just looks outright ridiculous on her.

That's why Frederick gives Cynthia the best hair color. White is okay, I guess...