Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First fight with Severa and she says "Say goodnight!", must've been happy with that. I'm not a huge fan of Severa but admittedly that's probably my favourite critical quote, tied with Vaike's "That's enough back-talk!". Just the way he says it, it's so good imo

I was so happy, I would have screamed, if I wasn't recording.

Severa will become my new tank (eventually). I'll just make sure Sully gets NO level ups. Watch out, Sully. Severa is going to override.

My favorite Vaike line would be "Looks like teach just got tenure", though.

Edited by Carter

Question..

If I were to change 'Frederick' to 'Henry', how many votes would switch over to Dark Flier for Cynthia?

Mine probably would, since Henry gives a positive modifier to magic.

Question..

If I were to change 'Frederick' to 'Henry', how many votes would switch over to Dark Flier for Cynthia?

I'd probably push for Valkyrie Cynthia instead in that case, haha.

Mini update..

After getting Lucina + Severa + Kjelle, I've been doing some skirmishes to help them catch up with the rest of the group!

And.. thanks to Severa bias.. she's kind of ahead of Lucina & Kjelle.

These are the current children stats, the ones I've recruited and 'trained'.

Lvl    HP    STR    MAG    SKL    SPD    LCK    DEF    RES      WEXP       Class
Lucina 17.70   38    23     14     23     20     23     15     9        C Swd      Lord
Severa 20.00   53    25      4     29     28     21     26     13       B Swd      Mercenary
Kjelle 14.26  42+5   29      6     21     21     25    27+2    9        C Lnc      Knight

Even Kjelle is beating Lucina at speed, and she's a knight. That's three levels lower.

.. But to be fair, Lucina had auto-recruitment, and couldn't really get the stats she needed.

Soon to recruit:

These are base stats, from I know.

Lvl   HP   STR   MAG   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES     WEXP      Class
Cynthia  10.00  31   16    7     21    22+2  19    11    12      C Lnc     Pegasus Knight
Noire    10.00  ?    ?     ?     ?      ?     ?     ?     ?      C Bow     Archer
Nah      10.00  ?    ?     ?     ?      ?     ?     ?     ?      - Stn     Manakete