Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

Me too.

I hate how Vengeance's skill activation rate is (Skill x2). I know Sorcerers are meant to have low skill, but later on, they activate it every time (once skill gets to 50. Limit Break?). It gets irritating, because my units would always activate, even though she didn't need to.

It's not just that, but it's also the fact that getting anything out of it requires you be at low HP, in a game where losing your units means you lose them forever. Yeah... no.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider Lethality a wasted skill slot, and ditto Counter. At least she's better off with Henry than Gaius...

Why is that? I actually like Counter, but reading some of the previous remarks about it, they say it's situational, and is better suited on the enemy.

But why would Henry be better than Gaius?

Using Gaius on Cynthia is wasting a potential Galeforce waster.. but I think there's more reasons then just that? (I'm assuming, of course).

If there is, could anybody explain? Maybe it's the fact they both have speed modifiers, and someone else could use it?

Using Gaius on Cynthia is wasting a potential Galeforce waster.. but I think there's more reasons then just that? (I'm assuming, of course).

If there is, could anybody explain? Maybe it's the fact they both have speed modifiers, and someone else could use it?

Will state that some people would actually highly recommend Gaius because of the INSANE speed modifier it gives Cynthia. Not that I care. Sumia's supports with him are fun, but I can never see them as romantic.

Why is that? I actually like Counter, but reading some of the previous remarks about it, they say it's situational, and is better suited on the enemy.

But why would Henry be better than Gaius?

Because either I'm not taking enough damage to make Counter worth it, or I AM... from ranged foes, which Counter does jack shit to.

Sure, Gaius gives Cynthia a lot of speed... but so does Chrom, only without giving her an absolutely hideous hair color. I'd honestly have Cavalier over Myrmidon for her, tbh, and Gaius being hard as hell to train doesn't help his case any.

Will state that some people would actually highly recommend Gaius because of the INSANE speed modifier it gives Cynthia. Not that I care. Sumia's supports with him are fun, but I can never see them as romantic.

Hmmm. Personally, I wouldn't, because the speed is pretty much all Gaius gives her that's of note.

Gaius is probably Cynthia's best father. Problem is, that means Noire or Nah loses Galeforce. The mods are amazing, and I don't think there's any class overlap on an already amazing class set, but it's not worth hurting another child to make an already good one slightly better.

Gaius is probably Cynthia's best father. Problem is, that means Noire or Nah loses Galeforce. The mods are amazing, and I don't think there's any class overlap on an already amazing class set, but it's not worth hurting another child to make an already good one slightly better.

Besides his dragging down her magic (since I oft see Cynthia recommended to go magical). Second, he's completely wasted on her, pretty much (and it's not just Galeforce either). Personally, he's hardly better than Chrom (assuming you can even consider him better than Chrom for fathering Cynthia, which, needless to say, I do not).

Edited by Levant Fortner

-1 Mag won't bother her; Spd is pretty much the only stat you need to worry about reaching certain thresholds. IMO Gaius!Cynthia and Chrom!Cynthia are about even because she's going to be amazing either way.

Well, the first time, the guys in the bottom room had Counter (warriors, duh). And Nowi got Countered and died..

The SECOND time, I got almost done, then Carter decided to just die from some Dark Knight. So weaaaaaak.

And this time, I just let my two tanks destroy everything. Clear a path everyone! Let's go, Severa & Sully!

Paralogue 16 - Daughter to Dragons

Finally! Woo! We got our second manakete, thank goodness they're so strong.

And, yes I'm well aware that Cynthia is supposed to be a Falcoknight. She's been promoted to Dark Flier, to learn Galeforce, then heading over to Falcoknight.

Turns: 11

Heroes: Nowi & Nah (awww)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeG8a12NPFA

My mom always calls home, to make sure I'm okay.

At first, I was going to scream "OH MY GOD, GO AWAY. THERE WILL NEVER BE STRANGERS AT OUR HOUSE."

Edited by Carter

The only good thing, there are no reinforcements.

Who came up with the stupid idea to have reinforcements come in AND attack on enemy phase?

That happened to me in FE6 today. Rutger was one hit away from killing the boss, and some jackass came in with a steel axe and one-shotted Clarine.

I figured it wasn't big enough to make a poll out of it, so I'll just ask straight out. When it comes to inheriting, I need to decide which skills to give to Gaius!Noire.

From Tharja, Lifetaker or Vengeance?

From Gaius, Movement +1 or Pass?

I figured it wasn't big enough to make a poll out of it, so I'll just ask straight out. When it comes to inheriting, I need to decide which skills to give to Gaius!Noire.

From Tharja, Lifetaker or Vengeance?

From Gaius, Movement +1 or Pass?

I'd personally go with lifetaker and movement +1. Lifetaker is a level 15 skill and she's going to be in a class that isn't brilliant for her (not bad, just not her best). Pass is pretty situational really, and works best with acrobat