Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem...

I believe a chapter 10 was in order.

BOOYAH!FINALLY!How did this get up here? YAY!!!!

... *taps foot, waits for chapter 10 to shed manly tears*

Ya hear? We waitin'.

EDIT: Dang, it got away..

Edited by Tomichael

I don't see why you would need to ban Galeforce :P. Have fun and all that. It's not like Galeforce will make things that much easier. What I meant over there in my playthrough, is that Galeforce would make female only LTC easier than male later on. But you're not playing for turns and I doubt the challenge would be that much easier with Galeforce.

You know... sometimes I wish the mothers could marry each other.

Then some of them could finally be sisters!

Nahhhhhh. That would be too awkward.

But maybe, if Sully and Cordelia were to have Kjelle and Severa, they could both FINALLY have the hair color of their mommies!

And while we're at it... it would also be interesting if the guys could marry each other, but I don't think that would have any use.

ChromxVaike. Lucina gets pegasus knight and troubadour via Vaike's male only classes and can inherit WRATH. Also those mods!

Also Vaike totally loves Chrom. Dem 1v1 sparring sessions are totally compensating for something

Edited by DodgeDusk

Sure! Why not have many?

And while we're at it... it would also be interesting if the guys could marry each other, but I don't think that would have any use.

ChromxVaike. Lucina gets pegasus knight and troubadour via Vaike's male only classes and can inherit WRATH. Also those mods!

Also Vaike totally loves Chrom. Dem 1v1 sparring sessions are totally compensating for something

Or Chrom x Frederick. A prince and his knight.

Too bad Lucina wouldn't want lolwrath stinking up her skillset.

Yup. Wrath just doesn't help me that much. And, is it possible to ever have a 100% critical activate rate?

Indeed. I think all the promoted male exclusive skills other than Rally Strength are worthless (Wrath, Counter) or tied to a class I have a massive bias against (Axefaire).

I think somewhere said before, the female exclusive skills are better.

And it might be me, but I think the female exclusive classes are also better. They have Pegasus Knight.

Agreed on both.

Vaike actually passes knight and mercenary. So she would lack GF.