Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if we kill everyone, who will kill the very last person? They'd be free to forge their own waifus out of the aftermath of the wars.

That last person should commit sudoku, of course.

Voted Chrom/Olivia because lol.

Oh dear, it's like 2 sizes too big ^^; I can wear it as a nightshirt!

Oh, shoot. I could have sworn I ordered - [/checks sizes] UGH. Hang on. [/opens a Rift Door and steps inside]

[/returns] Better?

Well, seems the top five now are:

1. InigoxSevera (Yay!)

2. ChromxOlivia (Yay!)

3. ChromxSumia (Neutral, really)

4. OwainxCynthia (Yes!)

5. Lon'quxLissa (Meh)

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied! Though, I'd have loved for at least one of my top three OTPs to have gotten in, despite two not even getting past the first round. xP

I love how you're very active in this thread simply for that reason. Maybe you should put that energy into, you know... finishing the game?

Aren't we all in this thread to vote for our favorite pairings? Maybe you should stop picking on me.

Round 4 poll is ready for voting!

GO MY OTP GO

Aren't we all in this thread to vote for our favorite pairings? Maybe you should stop picking on me.

You really should finish the game, though. It's a bit weird not to.

There's this little thing called 'life' that gets in the way?

Meh, Inigo/Severa's made it this far. Got to say I'm impressed. I like Lon'qu and Lissa enough to vote for it to. But not the others. Sorry, but they're not my cups of tea.

There's this little thing called 'life' that gets in the way?

She has about 82 posts in this thread alone... and other threads where the word pairing is mentioned.

If she can take the time to be so passionate about pairings, I humbly suggest she finishes the game.

It's almost like that doesn't really matter anymore, and all the game is is a pairing simulator.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I really think you guys need to ease up on Ana :c
There's nothing wrong with finishing the game in your own time-- regardless of how crazy you are about pairings.

I voted for ChromxSumia and ChromxOlivia. It's pretty amusing how... I feel like these two pairings aren't necessarily anyone's real favorites, but they're both universally pleasing pairings haha. I have no real qualms if either of these two win.

I really think you guys need to ease up on Ana :c

There's nothing wrong with finishing the game in your own time-- regardless of how crazy you are about pairings.

I voted for ChromxSumia and ChromxOlivia. It's pretty amusing how... I feel like these two pairings aren't necessarily anyone's real favorites, but they're both universally pleasing pairings haha. I have no real qualms if either of these two win.

I'd laugh, because I'm pretty certain it would solidify the whole 'base breaker' tendency of them.