Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

Hey, I'm the only one that voted Gregor, so you're not alone, Duck. lol

I'm surprised more people don't like his support with Tharja though, we find out some interesting stuff about him in it.

Because it's Tharja.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm the only one that voted Gregor, so you're not alone, Duck. lol

I'm surprised more people don't like his support with Tharja though, we find out some interesting stuff about him in it.

That's maybe because there isn't so much interaction between the characters themselves, but more explanation of Gregor's background instead. Personally I prefer such supports that show the people doing something together to others which just tell us what happened in the past.

And I think it's strange that Gregor took his brothers name over.

Anyway, I voted GaiusxTharja and BradyxNoire.

All of Sully's pairings range from "meh" to "ok" so I just voted Libra for irony's sake.

Kjelle x Inigo is a better Severa x Inigo. It's the same exact concept but the whole fighting = dating thing is actually clever.

Stahl x Sully FTW! Red Knight and Green Knight at last FTW!

Brady x Kjelle; it makes sense for both of them since he wants to get stronger for her and she needs to respect those who are weaker than her.

I forget to mention who I voted for during Tharja and Noire's day! AGH.

Anyway, I picked Gaius for Tharja, with her honorable mentions being Virion and Gregor. I'd go into detail as to why, but I have to cover Sully/Kjelle's days. If you wish to know, all you need to do is ask!

And for Noire, I eventually decided on Laurent. Honorable mentions being Brady and Owain.

Now for Sully and Kjelle.

I must be a minority here, because I actually really like Sully. I mean, her gimmick came on strong, but it was done tastefully enough and spaced out enough - or well, as tastefully as a gimmick like Sully's could be done - to where it wasn't a constant, grating thing.

I unfortunately cannot say the same for her daughter.

Anyway. Sully's vote killed me damn near dead, because I'm still feeling the tugs of another wonderful ship she has. But today, at least I can attempt to ignore them. For Sully, her true sparring partner is none other than Virion.

Why it took me so long to get this support, I don't understand. I was interested in the two since the day I first downloaded the demo. But in my quest to support log, I never truly got around it until we were towards the end of our rope. And I almost regret it, but I'm happy I got it. Their relationship is odd and quirky and completely full of the unexpected... and it WORKS. From the C support to the S, I think it's probably one of the best flowing relationships in the game, with maybe a few others fitting into that category. You can actually SEE Sully put her guard down and respect him over the course of the support. So yes, it definitely wins for me.

Honorable mention goes to LIBRA. Just, damn. My feels. It's that whole opposites attract thing yet again, except these are the most opposing forces in the whole game and they fit together just SO well. I debated between Libra and Virion for the LONGEST time, I swear and the thing that makes the entire thing even HARDER is that Libra and Virion can also support. I just... it practically killed me.

And Kjelle is... Kjelle. Although my favorite - and actually only - support I liked for her was Gerome. The rest of them borderline on "meh" for me.

I went with Kellam for Sully, simply because I like how they interact (though I'm still working on unlocking her conversations)

As for Kjelle... I picked one at random. I'm not especially fond of her.

I like SullyxChrom (sue me). One of the better supports for the latter I say

As for Kjelle... Inigo, because it's the only one I remember besides Owain

KjellexSevera needs to be an option

ahaha, how can you not like chrom x sully? she proposes to him!!

kjelle on the other hand... i can't even remember any of her supports off the top of my head so i went with laurent cause i found his supports equally memorable.

I love Sully.

I like Virion/Sully and Stahl/Sully almost equally...but I like the Stahl supports a little more. It feels more believable, plus red and green knights 4eva.

Kjelle/Severa is my OTP Kjelle/Inigo is my fave of hers.

I voted Vaike. He seems to fit with Sully and the two sound like they'd be a lol duo to me.

Of course, Stahl is winning though. Everybody probably likes him for her only because of the unique ending though (which only exists because of both being cavalier knights as far as I can see). xP

As for Kjelle, I plan to pair her with Laurent. Was kind of a random decision.

Edited by Anacybele

I mean, I also like Stahl/Sully for the supports of course, not just because of the unique ending (although that is nice!). Its nice to see Sully interact with him about training to become like Marth's legendary knights, and how they walk equally as a man and a woman down that path. They challenge each other every day to help each other get better and stronger, both as knights and as people; IMO, it actually explains Kjelle's strong desire to improve very well, which makes me understand her a little more.

(Don't kill me for this) Not voting because I hate both of them.

...Okay, fine. Donny because of optimization, and Gerome because it's the only one I've ever done.

Is it bad that my Sully vote was because of the same reason?

One of the harder votes for me. VirionxOlivia, feels like there's good chemistry between the two from the beginning

And then Cherche... ugh, so hard to vote. Lon'qu and Stahl are pretty much neck and neck, but Stahl won it for me. Like with VirionxOlivia there's chemistry from the beginning and Lon'quxNowi just works the best for Lon'qu imo

Honourable mentions goes to GregorxCherche, HenryxOlivia and DonnelxOlivia

Edited by DodgeDusk

Picked a random one for Olivia, as she seems to have good chemistry with QUITE a few people.

With Cherche, I actually went with Gaius. Idk, but their supports just clicked with me.

Libra x Olivia! Such a sweet support; I haven't seen too many that give me fuzzy feelings while also giving them characterization and relatable things to talk about. And it makes Libra, Olivia, and Inigo an amazing dancer family!

Virion x Cherche, because why the f*cking hell not? The game heavily implies and gives straight connections in their background. They really do seem made for each other, in both conversation and manner. I do enjoy the romance between a vassal and liege lord occasionally when done right, as it is with these two. And they really somewhat remind me of Roy and Riza from Fullmetal Alchemist, so that helps.... <3