Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Cordelia with Vaike because it gives Severa best hair. I like the idea of Chrom's rival courting Cordelia because of their shared relationship with Chrom. It proves just how big of an idiot Chrom is for not even considering her as his wife.

The Ricken and Cordelia dynamic is really fun, considering their age difference. It all feels really sweet and it seems pretty clear to me from the first support conversation that Ricken has a crush on Cordelia. But I still went with the Vaike.

Severa's best support conversation are with Brady. I find the whole S&B society thing very funny. And really cute. Ms. Ambivalent decides to create her own club for cynics because she wants to become Mrs. Brady. It's really fun and ends with both of them deciding to open up more to other people.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

The Severa pairing poll was surprisingly really hard for me to vote on. It made me realize that I'm not that fond of Severa's supports outside of Male!Morgan...

A lot of her supports with the guys are her making the guys feel bad and that in turn, makes me feel really bad for the guys. Her support with Brady was the only one where, I felt, she wasn't making him feel diminutive, though she was still really bossing him around there. Her Morgan S support's rather cute though. And I kind of support the idea of KjellexSevera too haha.

The Severa pairing poll was surprisingly really hard for me to vote on. It made me realize that I'm not that fond of Severa's supports outside of Male!Morgan...

A lot of her supports with the guys are her making the guys feel bad and that in turn, makes me feel really bad for the guys. Her support with Brady was the only one where, I felt, she wasn't making him feel diminutive, though she was still really bossing him around there. Her Morgan S support's rather cute though. And I kind of support the idea of KjellexSevera too haha.

[/nods] I do too.

As for the rest of your post, sadly I agree. Like her and Owain's is just... painful to read, I feel so bad for him. :\

Edited by Vashiane

Can somebody explain to me the appeal of Lon'qu x Cordelia?

It never seemed interesting to me, both as a support and as an optimal pairing.

I can explain it in terms of eugenics, but I'm as equally lost when it comes to supports, I'm afraid.

There's two main reasons: the first is Vantage, to go with her natural Vengeancing ability. The second is that she gains a +6 to speed.

For reasons above, I prefer Cordelia with Vaike.

As for Severa, yes her and Brady were well done supports, but I'm going with Inigo. Yeah, he's a flirt but this time around he seemed to actually like her and went out of his way to get her a ring. Doesn't get any realer than that

Can somebody explain to me the appeal of Lon'qu x Cordelia?

It never seemed interesting to me, both as a support and as an optimal pairing.

Oh wait, I was thinking of Kellam when I said Lon'qu. I *like* Lon'qu's supports with Cordelia, but I prefer Kellam's. For one thing Chrom isn't mentioned, and for another it's not about Cordelia being better at everything. In fact, she still can't beat Kellam.

of course I forgot Kellam initially. not even making this up.

I want to vote Gregor/Cordelia...but Gregor is for Miriel dammit! Maybe I'll just let Gregor have two wives Frederick/Cordelia it is (mainly so that v can happen :P)

Severa/Laurent is the best option for both.

Edited by Owain Dark

Why isn't there a SorinxCordelia option? Ugh now I can't vote!

If I HAD to choose I'd go with StahlxCordelia because I like their support.

And SeveraxInigo because I'd like to imagine scaring Inigo for wanting to be with Severa heheh....What? Its what fathers do.

Why isn't there a SorinxCordelia option? Ugh now I can't vote!

If I HAD to choose I'd go with StahlxCordelia because I like their support.

And SeveraxInigo because I'd like to imagine scaring Inigo for wanting to be with Severa heheh....What? Its what fathers do.

Trying to scare my son, Sorin?

Went with Vaike because hair and the irony of the whole thing. Also, I like Vaike!Severa for optimization. [/is shot for mentioning eugenics]

Trying to scare my son, Sorin?

Went with Vaike because hair and the irony of the whole thing. Also, I like Vaike!Severa for optimization. [/is shot for mentioning eugenics]

This implies I won't succeed. :P:

This is fundamentally flawed without MU being on the list outside of certain days that are unique to MU.

Anyways, BEES!! makes Gaius my favorite Sumia pairing supports wise and heavy toss up between Gerome and Owain for favorite Cynthia pairing. (Voted Gerome though, despite the fact that I like him with Severa a bit more)

Edited by Airship Canon

FrederickxSumia -> I just like how sweet it is.

Cynthia... was the absolute hardest to pick. I went with Brady because that's what I did on my last file. But seriously, Cynthia has some GOOD supports.