Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to start day three!

I couldn't fit all of the Avatar choices, so if your couple isn't up there just select other and post who in the thread.

I'll count up other votes on notepad. Morgan has a none option as requested.

GOOD LUCK HUBBYS

So let's see what most people expect to see today:

• An obligatory Frederick x Female Avatar mention from Anacybele
  • An obligatory Ricken x Female Avatar mention from Faye
  • An obligatory Chrom x Female Avatar mention from Silver Lightning
  • A possible Henry x Female Avatar mention from Sangyul
  • An obligatory Chrom x Female Avatar mention from my sister
  • An obligatory Henry x Female Avatar mention from me.

Am I right, or am I wrong?

I also voted Henry because I like him but haven't made a female avatar and wouldn't marry second gen. Edit: also, I didn't want to vote Chrom because a lot of people are going to vote for him since he gives female avatar 2 kids (which I don't blame them) and because people 2man the game with him (which I despise - now that's not much strategy).

I had my also memory-lost daughter marry Owain because she got first dibs on the male kids.

Also, you should've put male Morgan here because he's what you get with female avatar.

Edited by BlueFire

Also, you should've put male Morgan here because he's what you get with female avatar.

I explained on the first page of the thread that since the polls are focusing on females except for male Avatar and male Morgan, it seems more orderly to have one single special guy day.

I like orderly set-ups.

*OBLIGATORY CHROM X FEMALE AVATAR VOTE AND COMMENT HERE*

Did I meet your quota, Vash? XD

And of course, I don't ship Morgan with anyone. Thanks for the 'none' option!

I explained on the first page of the thread that since the polls are focusing on females except for male Avatar and male Morgan, it seems more orderly to have one single special guy day.

I like orderly set-ups.

It just made more sense to me since you're doing all of the other mothers's sons. But regardless, sounds good either way.

So let's see what most people expect to see today:

• An obligatory Frederick x Female Avatar mention from Anacybele
  • An obligatory Ricken x Female Avatar mention from Faye
  • An obligatory Chrom x Female Avatar mention from Silver Lightning and Ace Tactician
  • A possible Henry x Female Avatar mention from Sangyul
  • An obligatory Chrom x Female Avatar mention from my sister
  • An obligatory Henry x Female Avatar mention from me.

Am I right, or am I wrong?

*Fixes*

*Second Chrom x Female Avatar vote and comment*

Quota met...

*Fixes*

*Second Chrom x Female Avatar vote and comment*

... And extra met. XD

Everyone knows my vote for the female Avatar. To me, she loves only her Freddy Bear. ;3

I don't ship female Morgan because I don't plan to use a male Avatar and therefore will never recruit female Morgan.

And I am surprised FrederickxSumia didn't win. o.o

ChromxAvatar, not necessarily because I think it's HER best one (though it's definitely up there for me), but because I think it's Chrom's best (I prefer Sully and Maribelle, who have very good supports with him, with other people and, while his supports with Olivia are lovely, I dislike how you can't see them in game if you marry them.)

Went with Owain for Female!Morgan as it's one of the few pairings for her that I don't feel like shaking some sense into her.

Chrom wins my genderbent heart because throwing sharp objects.

Morgan (F) for none. She really doesn't "click" with any of her options, and I feel those pathetic men are unworthy of my daughter.

I'd totally let Morgan (F) marry Priam, though. I can only imagine their shenanigans.

FeMUxGaius FTW. Their support is adorable.

At first I didn't want my youngest baby girl with any of those hormonal boys but then I tried MorganxBrady and was strung along the whole I don't trust you support type. But this time it was done right. I got good laughs out of it and enjoyed the pairing combat wise also.

Gaius/FeMU even though I haven't actually done it yet, but Gaius is totally my OTHusband.

I paired my first Morgan with Owain and loved it, I haven't seen a better support for her.

Edited by Owain Dark

Other: Because I'm undecided on all the Female MU pairings. I usually marry Rei to Chrom because of Sugita!Chrom alone... but their B and A supports make me CRINGE. So, none.

None: Because I haven't really paired any of the kids all that much. While I like the freaking sadistic conversations with Azure/Ichigo/Inigo and Marc/Morgan... that's going the FE4 route.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Other: Because I'm undecided on all the Female MU pairings. I usually marry Rei to Chrom because of Sugita!Chrom alone... but their B and A supports make me CRINGE. So, none.

None: Because I haven't really paired any of the kids all that much. While I like the freaking sadistic conversations with Azure/Ichigo/Inigo and Marc/Morgan... that's going the FE4 route.

Well, that wouldn't be the FE4 route for non-MaMUxOlivia users.

Anyway, voted for Virion, because whenever I play as FeMU, he ends up alone, and he's one of my favorites, so he ends up with FeMU. Morgan is so good anyway that Virion's terrible class set doesn't even matter. Also, how is none winning for FeMorgan? Do that many people really not pair her? I always let Kjelle be forever alone, because speaking realistically, no one in the army would ever like her. FeMorgan x Owain or Yarne is my favorite, but I'm going with Owain, so none doesn't win.

Edited by Duck

Ichigo = Strawberries

Azure's mother = pink hair

Therefore...

I knew THIS much (because of a friend of mine that watches Bleach). I was just curious if Inigo's name really was translated to Ichigo in maybe the European version or something.

Frederick needs more votes! D: I know it's inevitable that Chrom will win this, but I'd love for Freddy to at least get second. xP

Edited by Anacybele

No rallies, please.

Anyways Gerome for both.

IDRC about Avatar (F), but the chance to make a lame Batman x Robin joke was too good to pass up. You're welcome.

For Morgan (F), Gerome and Inigo are very close, but I like Gerome a wee bit more.