Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

Lon'quissa......hmmmmm......I like it, but I can see why it may not have stuck, haha. XD

Freddy x Avatar could be called Frederobin, if we go by portmanteaus. I love portmanteaus, epecially creative and witty ones!

Edited by Silver Lightning

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except I don't like calling the Avatar Robin. I've always disliked that name and thought it was weird. xP

If we used my Avatar's name though, it'd be Fredelli (Frederick + Kelli), which actually rolls off the tongue quite nicely I notice. :D

EDIT: Or just FredericKelli I just realized. XD

Edited by Anacybele

And I still find it amusing that all of my top three favorite Fire Emblem characters are often made to look gay/bi because of another male companion that they often interact with. People put Ike with Soren, Frederick with Chrom, and Kieran with Oscar (who knows the hell why on that third one, those two aren't even close friends, just rivals...sort of).

Not that it matters to me, of course. It's just funny. :P

Fans will be fans?

So, um... any pairings you're surprised that didn't make it past a certain points, guys?

Well SorinxCordelia was never an option so...

Kinda wanted a StahlxCordelia(It hurts) Vs. SeveraxInigo showdown but it was never meant to be.

The amount of caring I do not have for all this is hilarious. :P:

I already knew that pairings I actually liked would never make it past round 1, so I'm just here because I can. Obligatory Chrom/Olivia vote because that pairing is pretty convenient for my place style.

The amount of caring I do not have for all this is hilarious. :P:

tbh, I kinda feel the same way. :lol: Which makes it a mystery why I even jumped in in the first place...

Edited by Levant Fortner

tbh, I kinda feel the same way. :lol: Which makes it a mystery why I even jumped in in the first place...

Some people just want to watch the world burn. Me, I'm just bored. :P:

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

*Raises hand*

I particularly enjoy looking down at the names people are coming up with for their ships. English isn't that convenient.

They sound freaking silly.

Japanese just uses the first two katakana from each of the ship's name usually the male and then female.

ルフオリ

クロオリ

クロスミ

*Raises hand*

I particularly enjoy looking down at the names people are coming up with for their ships. English isn't that convenient.

They sound freaking silly.

Japanese just uses the first two katakana from each of the ship's name usually the male and then female.

ルフオリ

クロオリ

クロスミ

I dunno about other people, but I like them because they sound freaking silly! And whether or not English is less convenient, it sure as hell is more convenient than trying to make one in Spanish (the only other language I can speak). XD

I, personally, think that ship names are kinda silly but I'll use them out of convenience if everyone in a fandom does. I just type "X/Y" otherwise.

ルフオリ

クロオリ

クロスミ

huh, that's good to know for pixiv surfing.

i just need ship names so i can better track fanart on tumblr!! i don't think anyone uses the aXb or a/b system for tags there!! i don't mind if it's silly as long as it leads to a gold mine :<

Edited by Anathema

Is it bad I kinda like that name?

No. Ironically, Silvia/Lon'qu is easier to portmanteau than Silvia/Henry. Silonny. Done. I don't even...

Curse you chapter nine I need to get Henry already!