Stillness

Mufasa

The skill that Volke comes with. What exactly does it do? Does it do the same thing as Shade? Would it work if I took it off Volke and gave it to someone else?

Anyone want to elaborate?

The skill that Volke comes with. What exactly does it do? Does it do the same thing as Shade? Would it work if I took it off Volke and gave it to someone else?

Anyone want to elaborate?

It mean that if the character holding it gets into an enemy range and there is another character in enemy range without stillness. The enemy will hit the one without stillness.

Edited by Slayer

It mean that if the character holding it gets into an enemy range and there is another character in enemy range without stillness. The enemy will hit the one without stillness.

So it's like shade?

So it's like shade?

Well shade lowers the % of you beign attacked. Stillness won't let you get attacked if there is another target for the enemy.

Sorry if you don't understand.

Maybe it has priority over shade.

ie: If 2 units are only in range of a foe, one has shade and the other stillness, then the one with shade will be attacked.

If that's true then Stillness sucks. I thought it was something mad cool since it was unique to Volke. But if it does the same thing as shade except uber then what's the point?

Besides, Volke is too strong to have him have Shade or whatever. I'd rather have it on Sothe.

Well shade lowers the % of you beign attacked. Stillness won't let you get attacked if there is another target for the enemy.

Sorry if you don't understand.

I think I get it nao.

Thanks.

Though it's still a dissapointment.....

Yeah, but Stillness is very useful on the Herons. They won't get attacked at all as long as you have another in the enemy range.

^This is a good idea.

Thanks Knife. Now I have a good idea for it.

+100 cool points to Knife.

If there were chapters like the prison in FE9 and you got Stillness early on, that'd rock. Hit Sothe up with Pass and Stillness and have him charge through everyone undetected. XD

If there were chapters like the prison in FE9 and you got Stillness early on, that'd rock. Hit Sothe up with Pass and Stillness and have him charge through everyone undetected. XD

It still wouldn't work because he'd be the only one in the enemy range. Stillness doesn't completely make you invisible.

No I mean like, have someone charge in but have Sothe sink past them. Like, have it be more treasure based. That'd rock.

Damn....all this time I thought it would be super epic. Turns out it's as lame as shade.....

Well thanks for clearing this up tho.

And at least Volke has the critical thing going for him. (Plus I give him the boots and Celerity, so he's got movement better than a pegasus rider. Though this time I might give him gamble....XD)

PROBLEM: Stillness cannot be equipped to herons, or any laguz. I find it's best on Sanaki.

Really? Damn it! I just started to imagine many great things I could use it for. But... how about shade? Can the herons at least have that skill? Please, say yes, say yes!

And also, is it correct that if I for example have shade on Boyd (he holds no indirect weapon) and Shinon stands next to him (without provoke), and there comes an enemy with a bow, then he'll still hit Boyd, right?

Really? Damn it! I just started to imagine many great things I could use it for. But... how about shade? Can the herons at least have that skill? Please, say yes, say yes!

And also, is it correct that if I for example have shade on Boyd (he holds no indirect weapon) and Shinon stands next to him (without provoke), and there comes an enemy with a bow, then he'll still hit Boyd, right?

I'm not sure in FE10 but in FE9 they only attack you if you have shade if your asleep.

I'm not sure in FE10 but in FE9 they only attack you if you have shade if your asleep.

Really? But I... oh, I meant the opposite happened to me. Shinon had provoke and the enemy acher hit someone else (without provoke).

And no one has to answer my other question; I found out myself.

But there's one more thing, about the endgame. My brain suddenly took a break, so I'd be happy if someone please could tell me what I'm capable of doing inside the tower. I mean, can I assign and remove skills, use the market, about convoy...

Really? But I... oh, I meant the opposite happened to me. Shinon had provoke and the enemy acher hit someone else (without provoke).

And no one has to answer my other question; I found out myself.

But there's one more thing, about the endgame. My brain suddenly took a break, so I'd be happy if someone please could tell me what I'm capable of doing inside the tower. I mean, can I assign and remove skills, use the market, about convoy...

That is because it improves the chance of beign attack but nothing more.

You can use the convoy and remove and assing skills but you can't use the market.