Ok, that's just ridiculous

Nobody

My 15 year old sister is crying (yes, really crying) because she won't be able to go to hatsuni miku's show that will happen here in a few days. Like, really crying and raging. I should just record this and put on youtube hahaha.

IT'S NOT EVEN A REAL SINGER, IT'S JUST AN HOLOGRAM FOR GOD'S SAKE

Edited by Nobody

As much as I love Hatsune Miku, I don't see the charm in going to a concert full of rabid fans for a hologram. Still, it sounds very interesting... ^^;

I'll offer some sympathy, but not too much. XD

No

Well...were tickets readily available? Cuz if so, i think shes entitled to a good cry for missing out. Im not a Miku fan or anything, but a hologrammed singer/performance would be really interesting to see. I got really butthurt when i was 15 because i didnt get to go to Lollapalooza that year.

Well...were tickets readily available? Cuz if so, i think shes entitled to a good cry for missing out. Im not a Miku fan or anything, but a hologrammed singer/performance would be really interesting to see. I got really butthurt when i was 15 because i didnt get to go to Lollapalooza that year.

The problem is not the tickets availability/price. It's that she has a school test about the same time the show is happening.

can't she just go to the concert and take the test the other day?

most of my friend made up an excuse for not entering the shcool (mostly sick or family matter) to go to the concert/cons then take the test few days after that day.....

well, the "take the test on the other day if you can't come on the test day " was granted in my school tho... not sure if her schooll will just gave her F if she don't come on the test day,,

but Miku concert only happened once in a year~~ and a test happened once every hour >.< i need to convince nobody more..

Edited by Pukuriripo

awww, but a Miku concert is something that happened once in a year or more outside Asia,,

i need to convince nobody more..

but what made her cry and rage all around? did you/your parents just banned her on going to the concert or something? .__.

Not at all. My mother was actually saying she could go, but she didn't want to miss the test, which is quite important and doesn't have a replacement. My sister is a very spoiled complicated person.

Edited by Nobody

i just realized miku's first overseas concert is on 2010,, so that one needs a recheck...

aww, so it can't be helped? oh well,,,

can't she just enter the concert late?

Edited by Pukuriripo

Not at all. My mother was actually saying she could go, but she didn't want to miss the test, which is quite important and doesn't have a replacement. My sister is a very spoiled complicated person.

I can honestly say being worried about long-term goals is better than having entertainment for just one night. That being said, there will be other Hatsune Miku concerts that your sister can go to in the future. I mean, for fuck's sake, it's Hatsune Miku. As popular as she is, there's bound to be more concerts in the near future.

I'm still confused on the concept of how people can idolize a holographic singer, though. I respect Miku's appeal, but logically thinking...I dunno, man. Seems strange.

Edited by Karaszure