Sword Predicament

Zanryu

You get a 2 laguz gems and a white gem within like 3 chapters of endgame,unless you are planning on taking any non royal,non heron laguz,that is 37k of funds from one gem,and the white gem sells for another 10k.Plus you have any SS ranks you aren't using.

Forgot about those gems... I've never so much as looked at a Royal aside from Caineghis or Tibarn, so I didn't recall the laguz gems, rofl.

There should be no excuses for not having enough funds, especially on a themed playthrough.

I tend to blow all my cash on everything. >_> Like, my first run for example. Blew so much cash I had to sell a bunch of random shit to recruit Volke because I was 1k short.

Yeah that

If you're not gonna add anything worth while to this topic, then don't post. I don't care if you're just trying to bump your post count, just don't bump your post count in my topics. I don't enjoy reading crap from people I don't like when I'm asking for help.

Forgot about those gems... I've never so much as looked at a Royal aside from Caineghis or Tibarn, so I didn't recall the laguz gems, rofl.

Realy ?_?

I Always use with Ena and Kurth to keep them transformed and With Paragon...

When Kurth get Formshift I give to other Laguz or Heron

Realy ?_?

I Always use with Ena and Kurth to keep them transformed and With Paragon...

When Kurth get Formshift I give to other Laguz or Heron

The herons can use the Laguz Gems? I thought they couldn't...