Who would be the most appropriate character to photoshop a monocle on?

Elieson

^Topic. Avatar update time is coming pretty soon and I'm stuck in the position of being uncertain as to whom would best adorn said eyewear.

Oliver dear boy. I dno why but I feel it would fit him haha.

Edit: Sees awakening

Um Chrom maybe, not sure haha

Edited by Folgore Red II

^Topic. Avatar update time is coming pretty soon and I'm stuck in the position of being uncertain as to whom would best adorn said eyewear.

Silly Eliedon! As great and mighty as you are, you are still silly because you are the original floating monocled head! :P

In all seriousness, probably Laurent or Virion. But then again, Laurent already wears glasses.

Silly Eliedon! As great and mighty as you are, you are still silly because you are the original floating monocled head! :P

In all seriousness, probably Laurent or Virion. But then again, Laurent already wears glasses.

Virion would work well with it! Also he didnt say he couldn't put one over glasses! It makes someone look SUPER intellegent :P

Screw the fact this is posted in Awakening, go for Etzel. Monocle on a Monocle hype.

picture-31.png

Failing that, most appropriate... probably Laurent or Miriel, although both wear glasses, as Sangyul said. Virion also sounds like a strong contender. Somehow I think a monocle on Owain would somehow either work or be an absolutely horrible idea, so that should happen.

You mean SCIENCE!

Also on topic maybe like Virion or something

WEIRD SCIENCE! Sounds like a job for Boron xD

NOWI

seriously do Nowi. It would look really funny.

This would be hilarious

I vote for Kellam.

If not, I agree. Nowi would look positively smashing in a monocle.

I agree with everyone who nominates Virion, I think a monocle fits his personality perfectly. But after seeing Cyr's avatar, I think it would be pretty funny if a monocle was put on Gerome. xD

A monocle on Vaike would be pretty ironic. Owain and Brady would be interesting choices as well, in Owain's case, the monocle's fanciness would contrast with, yet somehow also complements, Owain's comical flamboyance, while a monocle would add a little more refinement to Brady, who needs to be more refined in order to please MaTM.